Search results

1. K

Shaman macro

This is a shaman macro i wrote from scratch. Over the years i got some ideas from people and I am sorry to say I dont remember who it was. 98% of the code though in the main macro is stuff i came up with or something I reinvented the wheel with. Some of the includes arent my work but are well...
  2. K

invalid password?

When i try to log into loader it give me and invalid password but only on one computer? What do I need to do to fix this?
  3. K

Ignore guild banner

Can you guys make it in your compiles to ignore the guild banner. So they dont come up in a ${NearestSpawn} type search?
  4. K

Help fix this plugin please

This is mq2buffqueue. It used to work and just stopped out of the blue. If anyone could help me fix this as my programming skills are well extremely rusty. This is the link to the plugin on the MQ2 site. http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13515 Edit: Source removed. PLEASE...
  5. K

Question about warp.

I just want to get a general idea on how dangerous it is to use in EQ's current form. I have heard that there are checks in the eq client to check for warp, but does the mmobugs plugin block that check? I understand the risk of getting banned, I just would like to see how big of a risk that is...