Search results

1. H

Can EQLaunch trigger WinEQ sessions?

You're a legend! Had to do a few other minor tweaks, but looks like I'm in business now. Thank you so much! One other random question I haven't found an answer for yet: What's the difference between the EQBCS-Classic and EQBCS-Xeniaz? I see it looks like Xeniaz is a newer version, but haven't...
  2. H

Where do I find the other EQLaunch that will trigger wineq2 sessions? The version of EQLaunch that I have right now only has a table for Server, account, password, character and EQ path. Also, should have mentioned in the first post that this is for the EQEmu servers, specifically EZ server...
  3. H

I have just recently gotten back into EQ to play on some emulator servers and needed my MQ fix (EQ without MQ is no world I want to live in) and have been getting caught up on just how much has happened since I quit playing in ~2008/9. One of the first things I downloaded outside of MQ was...
  4. H

Reducing CPU usage

Interesting. Out of curiosity, do you have nosound.txt in your EQ directory to eliminate in game sound? I am just getting back in and loving getting back to boxing on the emulator servers and am probably planning on ramping up the number of toons I'm running, so I'll keep this in the back of my...
  5. H

Easiest steam core camp ?

Bronzecoat is up a LOT, but he's also a huge pain in the ass, his adds were time based from what I saw, so it's definitely a BURN fight and then deal with the adds.
  6. H

EQBC Hanging

I also have this problem, and I haven't figured out a decent workaround. What I don't understand is to the best of my knowledge, EQBC is supposed to try to reconnect to the server, and it seems like it is in the process of doing that per the error message. The client never connects though, the...
  7. H

Problem with /beep

Ahhh, thanks for the explanation and the workaround.
  8. H

Problem with /beep

So I recently upgraded a few parts on my computer and reformatted/reinstalled my OS, and after getting everything completely set back up to how I like it, I realize that my /beep command no longer issues a system beep. Now, my system has a speaker, and it beeps on POST, so I know it can't be the...
  9. H

Best Way to Power Level?

Agreed, high end druid is definitely the way to go. Also, depending on how buff your ranger is, there are some other variations that you can use to help you. Mojo sticks have always been the best way to dmg a train of mobs in my experience, if the char doesn't have some way to do AE dmg to...
  10. H

Adjustment to MQ2Melee?

Yes, MQ2Melee can be used to do what you're asking, you'll have to code it through the holyshit flags. Depending on how you use your monk you could do something like holyshit0= /if (${Melee.GotAggro}) /feign That's only a basic idea and you can easily throw other statements into that if...