Search results

1. Rubtub

A bot that hands items off?

Just wondering how hard it would be to make a bot that just reacts to a few keywords / then removes the keyword. Sounds odd right off the purpose is great I think! :) example: I have a bot standing with 2 items ( furry cloak (2) & Fluffy hat(3)) Define- Furry Cloak = 1234,2412...
  2. Rubtub

Just coming back need little help. FD/mend macro simple ~

Hey everyone! Been gone a while from EQ with this 2 mth deal going to try it out. Starting a Monk, I was wondering if someone could show me ( Looked for about 2 -3 hrs now.) A simple Macro for Feign Death or just abilities in general. and EXPLAIN it with a bit more detail then, this is your sub...
  3. Rubtub

LOL found this its been a while old EQ login LOL

I just was seraching and trying to find some offsets lol. This guy in the Red shirt (at about 3:50 in lol) look behind him on his desktop.. Anyone remember that login screen... or the patcher lol.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rpxQwZUIQ0 I was like dropped into Paris.... ...Like a kid in...
  4. Rubtub

Sword of the new world

Anyone played it or hear anything good/bad about it.. Just went beta. http://www.swordofthenewworld.com/
  5. Rubtub

Linux Questions

Well im in school for linux yet, my teacher is the same teacher have for VB which.. my VB teacher sucks. So that being said, He never showed us how to do this so im asking for your help a bit. Using Slackware Ok first question is making a user "student" with the password "password" ( Got this...
  6. Rubtub

Playstation 3 .. and baby jesus

This makes jesus cry.... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( <~~~ link
  7. Rubtub

Fry a gift?

I was thinking Fry does a lot for us... I'm not the richest person but maybe we could get something for Fry ~ :) Some kinda of Christmas spirit came over me. Any suggestions: Nothing that customs would get ( lol)
  8. Rubtub

Help for people on PoVar

Just letting yah know, dont use /zone bazzar .. This 70 gm has been camping it the last 3 days, he sits at the spot of the mq zone in. Also believe he is looking for /baz bots , Just a guess. he keeps running around following people getting in front of them, ( to see if they hail him or target...
  9. Rubtub

Need little help..

ok first is there away to set a timer? Glint and me talked about a timer didnt cant find the plugin? If you are in a zone and you want to know if the name spawns ur looking for can you get a macro to beep. i know its pretty ez. Thanks guys.
  10. Rubtub

Everquest titanium Download~

station.sony.com/mycokerewards/EQ
  11. Rubtub

... ADD TO MACROQUEST FOR EMU??

Just noticing today that u cant /warp s have to type succor , cant fade , or t have to type target.. anyway to add fade maybe?
  12. Rubtub

None can connect to me....

I search all over the boards on Emu, found a lot of issues tried them, didnt pan out... 1) No one can connect to my server I am using a router. (maybe?) <?xml version="1.0"> <server> <world> <shortname>Rubby</shortname> <longname>Testing the...
  13. Rubtub

Can you update your Races?

Is there away to update #race cmd ? with new ones or like a patch if anyone could link me to it, also tell me where to download and put the files thxs.
  14. Rubtub

Not Showing up on Server list...

Ok... I have had a couple problems the past couple day think i finally fix them... Now i think my server is running but i dont know why it will not show up on the list for me to login to the server so i can play around with it. If anyone could help me by posting what i should do or what i should...