Search results

1. T

Uno mas Tiempo

Bringing back my old grp to the game on Luclin (Warrior, Beastlord, Necro, and Cleric) , all characters when I left were lvl 105 with approx 30kaa. Since I am going to need to buy 4 new expansions. Where would be the best place grind up the levels.. I know when I was grinding a long time a go...
  2. T

Go Away and forget all

Wow - thought I could get back on this bike and ride but cannot remember caca. Anyways , first trying to setup a pulling sequence within mq2bot. I remember you could set it up pull and return to group. I use to pull with Sha's Reprisal. Run back to group. Kill mob and run back for new mob. Hold...
  3. T

Automating a clicky

Is there a way to automate or have a clicky from inventory fire on a mob without having to do it manually. Item is Lady Entreaty. Currently run characters via MQ2bot. Read two post down and a similar post - downshit/holyshits =WTF - no experience doing this . Is there a simple explanation on how to?
  4. T

T2 Visibles

Is there a better camp for farming T2 armor than another. Started in Chardok at matron Camp got a few things better luck at Warmaster camp. Thinking about moving to Droga. Would appreciate your thoughts.
  5. T

lady entreaty

I presently have the Lady's Entreaty that I got a couple of years ago. Is there a way to automated the clicky effect. Currently running team with MQ2bot and having to manual click when mob comes to grp/camp.
  6. T

camp radius

Is there a way to adjust the camp radius with MQ2.
  7. T

Items WTS EoK Rare Mask

WTS Sage's golden mask Sage's Golden Mask :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM - 9 krono Luclin Server
  8. T

Burning thru Beast mana

For whatever reason, my beastlord eats through mana. Usually will pull with and then turn on mq2. It seems I am needing to sit after every 3 kills to med. Any thoughts where I should be looking.
  9. T

3 box not enough

Currently 3 boxing (Beast, Necro, and Cleric) and have found this trio to not be able to handle names in empire of Kunark (frontier mtn). I usually bring up an extra cleric and dmg caster. Any thoughts on how to survive or should I consider adding a warrior?
  10. T

tossing the Coin

Presently, 4 box Beastlord(main), Necro, and Cleric - max aa etc etc and a Bard lvl 97. The dilemma- only want to buy the next expansion for only one of my team. Progression wise have not really delve that much into TBM. Finishing up TDS. It's really is between the beastlord and necro. Are the...
  11. T

jocelyn in Combine Dredge

Trying to figure out how to box Jocelyn- current Box setup Beast, nec, Cleric, war, mage , and merc. I have not gotten her to pop. From the reading it mentions she primarily pops on second floor. It mentions her placholders as followers - since I have only been killing the ones on the second...
  12. T

delay on Mage

Currently running a full team. Warrior, Cleric, Beastlord, Necro,Bard, and Mage. What is happening is that Mage is pulling agro from warrior and getting blipped. Is there a way to delay the Mage from attacking so warrior has full agro.
  13. T

When do the shutdown Servers

When do they shutdown Servers Last night went over to the Fippy Server since I use to have a few characters on it. I was amazed that there were only maybe 30 players on the entire server. I sent a tell to a character and he confirmed there was only one guild left on the Server. When does...
  14. T

TDS and behind the Curve

I have been progressing through TDS with a friend. He is pretty much on Summer vacation away from Game now. Can I continue the farming for Tier 3 armor by boxing ?? Current Grp makeup. (warrior, beastlord, necro, cleric, mage, and a merc). All characters 105 with several tier 3 armor pieces on...
  15. T

Vanishing Kronos

Yesterday, I went to retrieve kronos on both of my characters that I had in parcel- 2 on Beast, and 4 on Necro from the npc Caden Zharik in POK. Both times when I hit retrieve all the Kronos, they went poof. This occurred to me 2 months ago, where I filed a petition and got a standar email...
  16. T

TDS-chanter/bard

A little late to the party, however, curious in regards to progression through TDS. My current 3 box consist of Beast, Necro, and Cleric. Do you have to have a Bard/Chanter in group to be able to progress. Currently stuck on the Siren portion of Recompense. I have notice the same thing doing...
  17. T

Warrior AC

My team consist of all level 100's w/o the lastest expansion TDS. All are maxed out on aa's . Currently working on acquiring AC augs for my warrior. How much AC should a grp and raid warrior have to be viable and survive CoTF names ie Argin Hiz Stuck presently in Breeding Grounds on Velishan...
  18. T

Incorrect Client Version

This means your version of MQ2 is not compiled for your version of EQ. Make sure you have patched EQ properly. . Reboot first B4 running MQ loader or EQ. Update your MacroQuest2 files. I have run the patch and this is what I keep getting . help please.
  19. T

Assist

Since the TDS expansion came out my assist key has quit working . Basically once mob would come into camp . Hitting the assist hotkey(tank name and /attack on) would put me behind the mob facing the tank and my different dps abilities would go off (kick, gorillasmash etc etc) automatically. For...
  20. T

Returning for Fun

Well I am going to give it a whirl again. Unfortuately, my Beastlord Squirrely will rest in peace T4 geared in all. I have started 2 new characters on Fippy - Shaman and Necro - both level 20. I am contemplating getting one of the macros from Dev to run the Shaman. I am still young - is this a...