TDS and behind the Curve

Transor

Reaction score
I have been progressing through TDS with a friend. He is pretty much on Summer vacation away from Game now. Can I continue the farming for Tier 3 armor by boxing ??
Current Grp makeup. (warrior, beastlord, necro, cleric, mage, and a merc). All characters 105 with several tier 3 armor pieces on each.
My concern is dealing with spell where mob cast reflecting. Forcing me to manually turn off everything.
Strategy has been to pet pull with beastie.

Last edited:
I'd suggest doing TBM if you have it, otherwise you could look up the mq2events plugin to set-up turning off stuff when a trigger goes off (spell cast or reflect msg?)

thanks

Rooster ,
Yes I do have TBM however, the guy whom I have been playing with it does not. His characters are the warrior and mage. I will look up the mq2events .

thanks for you input.

tbm is a lot easier and maybe your best bet.

Hell if you got $10 to spare goto player auctions and get the tbm exp key. I think they are going for like $4/each now

Depends on how much of a rush you're in to do things, if you can camp augs and gear in TDS and be quite content until next expansion he will get both expansions for price of one some months time.

Hell if you got $10 to spare goto player auctions and get the tbm exp key. I think they are going for like $4/each now

Fucking hell, TBM keys for $5. I feel like a fool for buying the $30 keys from Daybroke.

omfg zero I love you! No homo.

Just ordered 6 keys.

Last edited:

Fucking hell, TBM keys for $5. I feel like a fool for buying the $30 keys from Daybroke.

I bought two codes recently this way for $5 and before that payed 2 krono per code. If you have enough steam cash from accumulated from selling pixels on steam, you can easily get a few free codes.

Do the TBM progression and get the 4K .........yes 4K H/E/M gear :cool:

it is a lot easier and u get will have no difficulty with TDS