1. N

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Yeah, u can get past the leash
  2. N

All essences have a chance to drop on hard mode
  3. N

Someones gonna ask that every time a patch happens.... I can almost guaruntee if its fixed, it will be in the patch notes
  4. N

Any good MM strats now that HT was nerfed?

What a waste of money...no offense..but if my money only got me forum access and no compile....lolz
  5. N

how safe is /warp

I use fartaunt almost every day and have not received an "autoban"
  6. N

Your method is twice as complicated as the way I do it rosco. I can do this event in 10 minutes with a monk and never killing a single ogre aside from murdunk.
  7. N

Eriaks Downfall and Zek Brothers. Zek bros is the hardest raid in SoD so youll need to be in a top end raiding guild or know someone in one
  8. N

Its posted on the first couple pages of this thread
  9. N

Fos is much harder than RR...good luck
  10. N

No, if your character is going to loot, you will get a lockout
  11. N

Did it tonight with no issues
  12. N

Untrue, did it today with 2 in zone...
  13. N

Id be willing to offer help to anyone for game cards or maybe LoN loot cards. PM me
  14. N

Warning: Everquest Name Changes.

Hmm idk, but I dont think it has too much longer before they stop making expansions. Guess it kinda depends how well Underfoot is. God SoD was so bad
  15. N

False. TZ and VZ have killed all the council members and the event wont reset countless times for me. Just drop task and reget. And the statement about murdunk is also false.... I illusion through the door to avoid activating the ogres and pull murdunk into the rathe members, as soon as he...
  16. N

Recommendation for Naggy.

Ive done naggy with 2, and vox with 4 But ill never tell how...buwhaha
  17. N

Dropping task and glocking will give you a double lockout
  18. N

Veteran Award Exploit

You used to be able to buy 2 year subs and cancel them immediately and it would eventually post the time to your account without you paying for it. Obviously this was used to exploit getting veteran awards. Can anyone confirm if this still works or if it was fixed? I did it on my bard like 2...
  19. N

1) If you are reading this, you obviously have a premium sub 2) If you have a premium sub, you can use all the premium plugins such as warping and fartaunting. # 2 is all you need to beat this event easily (of course it is non legit, but we are all cheating anyway). If you cant figure it out...