Search results

1. T

TZ/VZ - RCC1

xtra, you're actually missing lots of info regarding this event. every add has a vulnerability that wont necessarily make your spell land for more dmg per se, but it will cause the mob to drop down way low in hp, causing them to nearly die instantly. While you are summing up the gist of the...
  2. T

TZ/VZ - RCC1

Looking for a little more info on the vulnerabilities. Fire/Cold ones are obvious what is happening, but with stun/snare (any others?) what actually happens. Does the stun have to have a dmg component? Does it just increase melee/nuke dmg input after stunned?...or just increase the amount of...
  3. T

Council Divided

Hmmmmm - how close do they (discords) have to be to not repop? They seem to repop instantly on death. Do all have to be below 20%? 15%? 10%? 5%? 3%? before they don't respawn? do they need to be killed in some order? It definitely doesn't seem timed as there's no way you can kill them all...
  4. T

Council Divided

Enchanter pushing no longer works as they just instantly warp back up top. The spell is called Magic Vulnerability I-VI
  5. T

Council Divided

It's every 20 seconds, you get an upgrade on MV + 10k nuke. So within 60 seconds, you're on MV-IV and that's a 60k nuke on your tank. 0s: MV-I 10k + 50% = 15k 20s: MV-II 10k + 100% = 20k 40s: MV-III 10k + 250% = 35k 60s: MV-IV 10k + 500% = 60k 80s: MV-V 10k + 1000% = 110k Now, this MV-X...
  6. T

Council Divided

Ok - but that doesn't explain how to get around the DD + Magic Vulnerability I/II/III/IV/V. Is there a way to remove that spell? I take it since it has no counters, and it can't be dispelled....we'll have to try RC9. If not - you'd have to do some fancy tank switching work.
  7. T

Council Divided

Need help on this one.... Seems like theres 7 council members + arbiter. They emote when you zone in, indicating if they're for or against the "discord" offer. If you kill one against discord, event resets saying "You have killed one of the innocent". If you kill one for discord, they...
  8. T

Kerafyrm the Awakened

Crystals AE when they hit the walls. Big one = 100 range, Middle size = 50 range, small = 25 or something like that. Big one = 15k nuke, Middle = 7.5, small = 3250ish. Big crystal falls (not sure if it AEs when it hits ground - dont think it does), then it starts to move...it hits back wall...
  9. T

Kerafyrm the Awakened

nvm lol - we tried it and found out =)
  10. T

Kerafyrm the Awakened

Any info on what needs to be said to the diff dragons to get their benefit? Or is it straight forward?
  11. T

Meldrath the Malignant

We've seen the skele's depop after someones rezzed but now when they rez - we cant find what exactly it is that causes the skeles to depop. We tried everything including hails and some special words we thought may work. Any insight? even if just a hint
  12. T

Meldrath the Malignant

Next question: I'm trying to find what % they will switch from an AE to a deactivation. It seems they deactivate at exactly 36 seconds from spawn, but they will AE if they are not below some amount of health. Question is - what is that magic %?
  13. T

Meldrath the Malignant

1) Is there any way to "deal with" the corpse popped adds? They seem to spawn instantly on a persons death and dragging doesn't help. Edit: Figured out how to "deal with" them, but it's not that simple. Especially if more than one are up. Is there any way to differentiate "your" tormented...
  14. T

Tactical Prototype XXVII

Request for clarification: If I have all mobs on color Y, and it overloads with effect Z. If I click the lever constantly for color Y, does that completely eliminate effect Z as long as that color is raised?
  15. T

Zeixshi`Kar Ice wing dragon Crystallos

Me four! (Or better yet, post!)
  16. T

Dr. Brinda Sprockets Password

Ok, that's what we've found as well and what we've been doing. We have the SK in 1 corner, Brinda rooted some small distance away, and raid opposite of the SK. Now, here's some followup questions. 1) It seems Brinda's mallet can NOT be blocked by geometry either and ONLY form 200' distance...
  17. T

Dr. Brinda Sprockets Password

Big question....regarding avoiding mallet and it only hitting 1 person etc... Does the AE come from her and out at a 200' radius, or on her target, and eminating from that person at a 200' radius? Spell data shows it's a targetted AE, so I'd imagine she casts it on the MT, and it goes to a...
  18. T

Bloodmoon 3: Ralkor Bloodmoon

Do you need to do anything special, aside from killing the channelers, to activate the auras? They're showing up in the short-term buff window, but nukes do not seem to be doing any more dmg than normal.
  19. T

Solteris Event 7 - 2 Gods final event

Mayong Mistmoore is diminished! // -- Any significance to this emote? Solusek Ro is diminished! // -- Same here Solusek Ro focuses his wrath on one person! -5 seconds later Solusek Ro casts aside his target! Solusek Ro gazes at ______ in anger and prepares a massive torrent of energy! You...
  20. T

Bimbalacious the Soulbleeder - Crypt of Shade

You can mez the crypts to stop the blue spawns once SB is active.