Search results

1. eljorgejones

Tapatalk and the mmobugs website

I don't use tapatalk on my iPad but can't get past the tapatalk advert to get to the website. Can this be fixed?
  2. eljorgejones

Fetid Boring Beetle Loc

Anyone have a location of where this guy might spawn?
  3. eljorgejones

InnerSpace lavishscript TS Combine script

This is a simple button click script to automate button clicks for TS combines. This does not require MQ2 but only works within InnerSpace. I use it on patch days to make food/drink, etc. Installing: Place the tscombine.iss and tscombine.xml files in your...
  4. eljorgejones

CFG snippet for MQ2IRC

Add this to your SERVERNAME_TOONNAME.cfg to load MQ2IRC and authenticate to NICKSERV. This is assuming you don't have MQ2IRC autoloading via macroquest.ini, this will only load the plugin for a specific toon via their toon config file. Change NICKSERVPASSWORD to the one you used when...
  5. eljorgejones

Fileredirect in Innerspace without ISBOXER

If you use Innerspace and do not use ISBoxer you can still take advantage of the Fileredirect command. In a nutshell Fileredirect changes where games read and write to configuration files. For example you can redirect eqlsPlayerData.ini to YOURTOONNAME_eqlsPlayerData.ini. For reference the...
  6. eljorgejones

Innerspace Lavishscript/GUI Hotbutton window

Innerspace LavishScript/GUI Tools: EQ Hotbuttons and Shitbuilder Downloading and Getting Started: To Install: Copy the line of code below and within InnerSpace open the console (~) and then paste it in the console and press enter. httpget -file "./scripts/myupdate.iss"...
  7. eljorgejones

Per user MQ2IRC ini possible?

I use mq2irc and really like it, the only issue I have is when loaded I get spammed on the other 5 sessions on my computer about not being connected to an irc server from the plugin. Also I have it set to use its own window, this throws up a window on the other 5 sessions I have going. That...