Search results

1. M

MMOBugs and RedGuides at the same time?

can you inject RG macroquest, do whatever, then stop it, inject MMOBugs macroquest, do whatever, then back to RG? That would work for what i want to do. just don' twnat to have to relog every single toon to do one thing, then log them back out and back in again
  2. M

That to me is basically saying i can't run RedGuides and MMOBugs at the same time. I want to use, for example, CWTN plugins from RedGuides and also the active hacks from MMOBugs, on the same character, at the same time. I just purchased a month of MMOBugs to test this out, am I now reading...
  3. M

nice, so can run my CWTN plugins from redguides and the hacks from MMOBugs - i'll download mmobugs now and start playing around, thank you!
  4. M

I've come accustomed to the automation of my toons using the CWTN plugins of RedGuides. But, i've been an avid MMOBugs user in the past, specfiically for the warp / zone feature. Now, on Rizlona, I wouldn't dare use /zone, and i would only use warp in a DZ. So, couple questions: 1) Does...
  5. M

Items EOK Rares For Sale

Bump, added belt
  6. M

Items EOK Rares For Sale

bump, reduced prices
  7. M

Items EOK Rares For Sale

all sold On Tunare - bulk deal available
  8. M

Help with Macro

Thanks for all the info- I’ll checl it out soon once this flu passes.
  9. M

Buying Buying Krono

Buying 20 krono total, pm me for bulk deal
  10. M

Buying EoK Rare 2H-WTB

Let me know what you decide-plat is starting to slow down now. I made 9 mil plat in 3 days from all the tradeskill stuff.
  11. M

Buying EoK Rare 2H-WTB

Looking to buy a 2h usable by war, Zerker. Or monk (crush for monk, whatever for others). PM with price to let me know if I have enough saved up yet or not.
  12. M

Help with Macro

ok, the space fixed my first error, thanks. next is on this line: /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[952]}) { Errorr reads: usage: /if(<conditions>)<command> Failed to parse /if command. Cound not find command ot execute ShamanAutohealSlow.mac@11(Main): /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[952]}) This line I...
  13. M

Help with Macro

/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 && ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}<4){ /if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[952]}) { /alt activate 952 /delay 30 } /alt activate 856 /delay 10 } this produces an error on the first if command, what am I doing wrong?
  14. M

Help with Macro

I was just about to test this but the servers are coming down, and I need help with a line of code. Here is my macro right now: Sub Main /echo Auto Slow and Heal- type /end to quit /assist tank /attack on /pet attack /if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 &&...
  15. M

Buying skyclaw

What is this?
  16. M

Hot to make my ranger face the mob

This goes for all casters really. How do you make it so they are facing the mob? I don’t want my ranger to move or back away if too close or anything, just want him to turn where he can’t see he mob
  17. M

Does no one have a Shaman Macro?

I’m curious cause I box a shaman as what you are wanting it to do? I’m always looking for more ways to make my box a little easier without full bot.
  18. M

Ranger's Autofire and Holyshits

I’m my assist macro I do /autofir and that makes him shoot things.
  19. M

Getting a head start on requests for new expansion

What actions do you take to aquire the target of the mob / start combat on your mag?