Search results

1. M

Book

OK so I don't normally do this but in this case it is a must. This is a personal friend of mine who has written an erotic fantasy and it has been published for eReaders right now. Hard copies may be to follow. The description on the book page does not do it justice so please if you are into...
  2. M

Bristlebane Server

I just figured I would give any one who plays on Bristlebane server as base, and the rest of everyone a heads up. It seems EQ has a new GM. Not sure his capacity but he is handling petitions. He is using BB as base right now. Says he likes the people, though I wonder why cuz of the drama in...
  3. M

Personal Tribute

I can not see what I have selected for my personal tribute in the window used to activate them. Not sure if this is a game issue or maybe something else, so figured I would ask here if anyone else was having a similar issue. Need to check without having MMOBugs running.
  4. M

Launch Pad 4

Just read today on the EQPlayers page about them getting ready to release a new LaunchPad. Should we be concerned with everything that has happened in the last 2 months?? Just kinda curious what the top dogs around here might have to say about this...
  5. M

Windows 7 home premium 64 bit issue

Just got a new laptop and been having an odd issue with MMOLoader working while in game. Moved it from the x86 folder to regular programs folder, running it in both compatibility mode and out, and always running it as admin. My newest error message is telling "A network issue is preventing login...
  6. M

Spll skill up?

I am trying to skill up on my spell casting abilities. Is there a way to make a social button repeat itself or repeat a chain. I have made a spell key that does /cast 7 /pause 60 /destroy /pause 30 This casts the spell, waits approximately 6 seconds (cast time), destroys the summoned item...
  7. M

How do you shut off a plugin

The other day I tested the memfast plugin. It worked as advertised and I was happy. I logged out for the night and then the next day logged in to play and the plugin was still active. How do I deactivate it now?