Search results

1. C

Semi-afk, necro macro. (Katta Castrum)

This macro will grab the task where you kill 15 elementals. It will count them up for you and after the 15th mob dies, it will finish up the task. If you're being attacked it will also FD you! |Katta Castrum AFK mission grabber. |This will grab the Renegade Servents quest from Arcanist...
  2. C

TV giving out?

Anytime my tv switches a scene, or say a car drives by. It leaves a type of "streak," of pixelated/inverted colors/sqare boxes. At first I thought it was just certain channels cause I usually get bad connections with some of the channels i watch. (like TBS) But then I started flipping through...
  3. C

Warning: Everquest Name Changes.

Everquest, where will it end. So.. Looking back at Everquest. Where +3 Stamina was uber. (Was it?) All I know is, when I used to play my friends shaman and he'd brag about Barbed Mail, I never thought I'd see EQ how it is today. Where do you think EQ will end? Do you think EQ will make it to...
  4. C

Bard vets.

I recently started playing a bard. Well, when Mayong started. I've learned alot about them but still have alot more to learn, I know. IE: Something I don't know. I was watching a bard pull 5 way in City of Dranik. He was just pulling PH's/nameds with the rooms completely full. But, I don't...
  5. C

PrincessMiya=SCAMMER=VYPER3=ALBERT ARCURI

Okay. So. PrincessMiya, seems to be, Albert Arcuri, which was Vyper3, aka scammer etc and banned from this site. The following characters are posted here in market place for sale: Warrior, and Bard...
  6. C

Video card/EQ question

So I got a new video card for my bday yesterday. I got it set up and what not, it's recognized on my computer, but.. When I do "Game Options," on eq launch pad, it's still my old vid card. Is that normal? Or is it not picking up my new vid card, and if not..how do I fix it? I don't know much...
  7. C

What needs to be changed?

I can not seem to put my finger on what needs to be fixed in this. All Im trying to do is, once my current target is dead, to loop and target another so on and so on. Sub Main /echo You're a lazy ass. /delay 1s /call Realdeal /return Sub Realdeal :Target /tar NPC A Cave /face fast /delay...
  8. C

New Summon Corpse Macro

Assuming you're bound in lobby like most are.. [Bah, you died. Oh well, run this macro right after dying.----------------] [This macro will get money from your bank ------------------------------] [Go to the merchant and buy the highest level soulstone--------------------] [Then will go to...
  9. C

Rogue GMAS Faction, macro.

For any rogues who want to do GMAS (Grandmaster's Assasin Seal) you'll need to be warmly to "Circle of Unseen Hands." And it can be a pain to catch Renux Herkanor (Quest version in West Karana,) up and not have the faction to begin the quest. I didn't even write this mac. It came from truth.mac...
  10. C

"Of the Truthbringer"

last night I ran the mac to get faction up and not max ally, but i still dont have the suffix "Of the Truthbringer," Is there something else i need to do to get it?
  11. C

How to add..

A spawn to spawnmaster? How would I go about that.. I tried searching..didnt find anything so excuse me if you search and do :o
  12. C

Bare with me

So, I attempted to compile MQ2 myself, due to my friend being out of town, who is the one that usually does it for me. I have spent about 5-6 hours trying to figure it out, reading different helps&tips. I think I have compiled it correctly, I have what I usually have in EQ with MQ2 open. Being...
  13. C

Delete/let die

Questions answered :D for now ;p