Search results

1. E

Warp Still Work?

Hey guys, I changed my macroquest.ini to EnableActivePlugins=1 and also manually checked the mq2mmowarp box in the plugin configuration. However, in game it still appears to not work. It says mq2mmowarp could not be loaded, and none of the warp commands work...even though it is checked in the...
  2. E

How Does Docrack Ezfollow work?

Does anyone know how to properly use the docrack Ezfollow? Like what command makes it work, etc, etc? Thanks!
  3. E

MQ2WICKEDSPEED

Has anyone been using this that can give feedback on risk of banning for it?
  4. E

Buying WTB Ice Encrusted Great Axe and Ice Encrusted Compound Bow

WTB: Ice Encrusted Great Axe Ice Encrusted Compound Bow PM me here. Thanks!
  5. E

Buying WTB ToV Rare Monk 2hander

Looking to buy the ToV Chase Loot Monk 2hander. Send me a PM with price.
  6. E

Where Am I Going Wrong in This Line?

Hey guys, I am trying to get my paladin to use the new target of target heal spells. My other thread got no responses, so I have been trying to tinker with mq2melee to get them to fire. When I use the line below, it DOES cast the intended spell, but it spams it. What I am trying to get it to...
  7. E

Using New Target's Target Heal Spells with MQ2BOT

Hey guys, Is there any specific setting in the INI I need to manipulate to get hybrids/Paladins to cast their new Target's Target heal spells? My ranger/paladin/BL will not cast these heal spells for me, and despite tinkering with settings, I cannot figure out why. Any ideas? Thanks!
  8. E

MQ2Bot Using 110 Discs/Abilities

Hey guys, Does anyone know how to make my melee toons use their 111-115 level discs? Even though I have the 111-115 discs memorized, and even on my hotkeys/hotbars, mq2bot/mq2melee just fire the level 106-110 versions of the discs. Thanks!
  9. E

ToFS Question in ToV Expansion

Disregard. I just had some rreealllyyy bad luck apparently for a few hours. lol
  10. E

Shaman Very Laggy with MQ2BOT

Hey guys, When I run mq2bot all my characters are smooth except for my shaman. Although it is functional, it is extremely choppy and laggy. It is the only character that does this while running mq2bot. Any troubleshooting ideas to try to fix that?
  11. E

New Dicho Line of Spells

Does anyone know if the new ToV expansion will include new/updated lines of dicho/dissident spells? I am trying to figure out if I should upgrade my dissident spells on some of my alts before ToV comes out. Thanks!
  12. E

Any Info On Upcoming Expansion?

Anyone know if the upcoming expansion will have zones locked behind progression, or will all zones be accessible without progression? Thanks!
  13. E

Dichotomic Rage Not Firing

Can anyone happen to tell from this snippet of my zerker's INI why it will not use dichotomic rage? I copied it from the zerker thread on this site, but it's not working for me. Thanks! [MQ2Melee] holyflag0=1 holyshit0=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>20 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Rage]} &&...
  14. E

Any Gnome Memorial Mountain Maps Out There?

Does anyone know where to download a map of the Gnome Memorial Mountain zone yet?
  15. E

MQ2BOT NOT USING DISSIDENT SPELLS

Is anyone else having problems with mq2bot not using dissident abilities? It uses dichotomic fine, but if I load dissident spells/discs mq2bot will not fire them off. Any idea why?
  16. E

After Today's Update Cannot Turn off Swarm Pets

Was something changed today that makes you no longer be able to turn off swarm pets in mq2bot? My INI has swarmif0=0, etc on my toons, which has always reflected in the mq2 window. however, after updating mmoloader today, it's like in game is not reading my ini. My ini still has swarmif0=0...
  17. E

Service WTB 3 Trial of Smoke Wins

Looking to pay for someone to beat on three of my toons: Trial of the Ashes of Rusted Cliff's Glory Trial of the Speaker's Amphitheater I will transfer to your server. I am not looking to break the bank here because I just need these 2 tasks beat, and nothing else. I am having trouble boxing...
  18. E

Palace of Embers Task

Does anyone happen to know what to do with the second step of the Palace of Embers Task in Aalishai? Neither eqresource nor allakhazam has it yet. The exact step in question is Find someone that you can force to give you access to the palace.
  19. E

New Dissident Spells

Is it just me, or do the rank 1 of the new dissident spells not working for any class? I have tried it on druid, necro, SK, wizard so far, and although I can memorize them, when I cast them they do like 1 point of damage to the target.
  20. E

Group Makeup Question

Does anyone have any experience comparing the damage of these two group setups: SK+ Cleric + Bard + 3x wizard Sk + Cleric + Bard + Enchanter + 2x Wizard I am way too in love with bard to ever drop the bard for the enchanter (crit heals every cast are just way too powerful!), so I am...