Search results

1. E

Warp Still Work?

I think I am good now. Thanks man!
  2. E

Warp Still Work?

I finally got it working. Thanks! I had to reload the mmoloader a few times but it finally got it right!
  3. E

Warp Still Work?

Nope, replacing that in the ini didn't work. /fade does not. /warp t does nothing. still the same invalid command message
  4. E

Warp Still Work?

Awesome thanks. Trying it now
  5. E

Warp Still Work?

I have tried /warp target, /zwarp 100, /warp succor, etc. etc. I get the default everquest That is not a valid command. Please you /help.
  6. E

Warp Still Work?

That one? mq2mmowarp=1 If you mean that one in the macroquest.ini file that is what i have it set to
  7. E

Warp Still Work?

Hey guys, I changed my macroquest.ini to EnableActivePlugins=1 and also manually checked the mq2mmowarp box in the plugin configuration. However, in game it still appears to not work. It says mq2mmowarp could not be loaded, and none of the warp commands work...even though it is checked in the...
  8. E

How Does Docrack Ezfollow work?

Does anyone know how to properly use the docrack Ezfollow? Like what command makes it work, etc, etc? Thanks!
  9. E

MQ2WICKEDSPEED

That makes perfect sense. Thanks!
  10. E

MQ2WICKEDSPEED

Has anyone been using this that can give feedback on risk of banning for it?
  11. E

Buying WTB Ice Encrusted Great Axe and Ice Encrusted Compound Bow

WTB: Ice Encrusted Great Axe Ice Encrusted Compound Bow PM me here. Thanks!
  12. E

Buying WTB ToV Rare Monk 2hander

Looking to buy the ToV Chase Loot Monk 2hander. Send me a PM with price.
  13. E

Where Am I Going Wrong in This Line?

I think I worded it wrong in my post. It is not spamming always, it just is not ONLY casting it when the character the NPC is targeting is under 80%. As you pointed out, it seems to be tying the casting with the percent life of the NPC, so when the NPC is under 80% it chain casts it. How can...
  14. E

Where Am I Going Wrong in This Line?

Hey guys, I am trying to get my paladin to use the new target of target heal spells. My other thread got no responses, so I have been trying to tinker with mq2melee to get them to fire. When I use the line below, it DOES cast the intended spell, but it spams it. What I am trying to get it to...
  15. E

XP exploit

They did? People are still doing it as of last night.
  16. E

Using New Target's Target Heal Spells with MQ2BOT

Hey guys, Is there any specific setting in the INI I need to manipulate to get hybrids/Paladins to cast their new Target's Target heal spells? My ranger/paladin/BL will not cast these heal spells for me, and despite tinkering with settings, I cannot figure out why. Any ideas? Thanks!
  17. E

MQ2Bot Using 110 Discs/Abilities

I assume a blanket statement of "all melee/hybrid classes with combat disciplines" is too broad, although accurate? =-p All joking aside, so far I have tried warrior, beastlord, rogue, monk, berserker, and none of them use level 111-115 combat disciplines.
  18. E

MQ2Bot Using 110 Discs/Abilities

Hey guys, Does anyone know how to make my melee toons use their 111-115 level discs? Even though I have the 111-115 discs memorized, and even on my hotkeys/hotbars, mq2bot/mq2melee just fire the level 106-110 versions of the discs. Thanks!