Search results

1. M

Missing MQ2 Chat box

Greetings, I am having a problem with my primary avatar's mq2 chat window as in it isn't showing up. Shows up on the subordinate bots but not the primary's. I know it must be something that I did because it was there when I logged in a couple of days ago then disappeared mid session. I've tried...
  2. M

having some autologin problems

Problem solved. Took stupid stick to self, applied thrice and prestochango Fixed. )) Sorry for bothering you nice folks. ))
  3. M

drinking and feeding

I've just noticed that when I consume food on a character that shows (ie)26000/6000, the next data that appears is 6000/6000. Same for drinking. Is this a hard fix? The data is part of my hud and I use the forcefeed/drink and the numbers used to go up to 32000. What a buffer this is for...
  4. M

No Chat Box output??

Last couple of days now I do not receive any Chat Box output. The screen forever reads updating (or something similar). I have to go to the chatbox archive to read the messages. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas what is wrong? I am using Firefox (latest version I believe). As said I have...
  5. M

how to turn off the new eq looting system?

Is there a way to turn off the new eq adv looting system, in order to return to the old system? This is messing with my playing methods... ))) Thanx Respectfully militarebear
  6. M

Problem running my Ranger

Greetings, For the last couple of days, whenever I load in my ranger I receive the following: JoeBlow - [2015/03/28 22:28:41] [MQ2Headshot] # of HEADSHOT mobs in somezone: 0 JoeBlow - [2015/03/28 22:28:41] JoeBlow - [2015/03/28 22:28:41] MQ2AutoAfk (v1.60): Brought to you by htw JoeBlow -...
  7. M

Can't get soe loader to run, anyone else?

Greetings once again. )) Been a while as we have moved. Just getting back into the game. I played a bit last week with no problems but today after loading the mmo I get a notice that my compile is wrong for my version of eq. So I tried to load up the soe launchpad and it doesn't run right (or...
  8. M

moving a window off EQ

Greetings, Was just wondering if it were possible to open a window and move it off the EQ screen (either an mmo or EQ window)? This would open up some space in my already crowded landscape. I have three monitors and just thot it'd be nice to put my exp window or such to a none active location...
  9. M

EQ Problems at the character select screen

Greetings, This problem is NOT an MMO problem but an EQ problem. For over a week I have not been able to log into EQ (either using MMO or Sony loader).It started with not being able to log into the login server, just received an error saying it was not able to connect. After a day, this passed...
  10. M

Question about sending command using EQBC

Greetings, I was wonder how do I send a command to a bot that would tell them to press control button plus another key? I can't seem to get it to take all the ways I tried.
  11. M

Format for the EQBC Interface commands

Greetings, I started up the EQBC Interface by Xeniaz and saw the 'User Command' buttons. Is there a location as to explain the correct format for setting these up somewhere? I tried to get my main character to send "/bcaa //alt activate 481" under the label 'Lessons' but all the characters...
  12. M

Windows Ram and then what's usable?

Greetings, I thot that since there are some smart folks herebouts that I could post this question. I've been running at it for several days with no luck and it seems that I have read 100s of internet posts. I have 32 gb of ram installed, but windows says that while I have 32 gb installed, only...
  13. M

Suddenly I can't connect to the login server (MMO)

I turned the game off @ 0130 hrs, logged off. Now I clicked the blue connect button and it stalls at the "Logging into the MMObugs.com" but it never goes any further. I've not updated any programs nor installed anything. Is this condition happening to any others?
  14. M

Can't get a character to load into game

Greetings, I have one character that crashes out whenever I try to load him from the character select window into the game. I'm trying to figure out what files I need to delete that will allow him entry. I tried deleting the UI_Character_server.ini file but he still crashes. Trying to figure...
  15. M

Any problems with melee plugin?

I'm running eq with the melee plugin loaded. However when I type /melee list or /melee help I receive the message "DoCommand - Couldn't parse 'melee list' or 'melee help'". Is this just my problem or have others noted this as well?? Thanx in advance Respectfully, militarebear
  16. M

Suggestion: new feature?

Hey folks, been running around with my ench and I was wondering if there was a way to make some symbol or marking above a target that has been mezzed or such. It would only appear if the effect was active (based on successful cast and duration of casting etc.) Just wondering. I'm botting a group...
  17. M

Berserker Question . . .

I'm trying to obtain the level 94 and 95 'spells'. I thot they had allowed the vendor in VoA to have them available but I can only find one each for 94 and 95. Where do I go to find the others (Sundering Volley, Frenzied Resolve, (both 94) and the 95 ones except for Shared Savagery? I have...
  18. M

Bard and group stamina issue

I'm having problems with my stamina of all my groupmates when I run with my bard. The stamina will fade away from all my members, magic casters and fighters alike. I am assuming this is an EQ problem but I don't know. When I run the same group (minus the bard) or have the bard out of group and...
  19. M

Logging in speed?

Greetings, I know this was probably done to protect us but perhaps someone can tell me how to change this. When I log in my characters are auto set to default run speed. My hud shows it as 100 speed. Even if I cast sow or Selos or something I am still only running at 100. Is there a setting that...
  20. M

How to connect to a remote pc on /bca stuff?

Greetings, I was wondering if someone has the time to explain how to connect the eqbcs from one geographical location to another. Situation: I have internet provider that I use a router to get my local ip addresses (the 192..etc). My bro has a similar set up but is located in a different state...