Search results

1. S

Adding a second monitor. SEQ? or WinSEQ? Details inside.

So I am going to add a second monitor, for a few reasons... I use ISBoxer, I want to make my EQ window stretch over two screens, but using /videoport keeping main in game video on my main and using the other monitor to hold extra hotbars for stuff I do not use on a regular basis, such as divine...
  2. S

Is there a plugin or issue causing crashes? My warrior crashes every other pull!

I saw a post about mq2itemdisplay (or lables) causing crashes. I am running innerspace ISBoxer, 4 accounts... Warrior, Bard, Shaman, Enchanter It is only the warrior, even if I move him to a different instance of EQ, as soon as I switch to Enchanter to slow, BOOM crash. Now I dont have...
  3. S

I need good augs with shielding/Avoidance lvl 75ish group.

Well since Zam charges to do an item search (Which is a rant from me, because it is its member base that gives them their info!! But not now) Okay so, there is a problem when my 77 Merc can tank better than my 19khps 3kac warrior (all defensive for his level) Now I know Illsalin has some nice...
  4. S

What would cause EQ CTD on my Acer laptop?

I am not a noob when it comes to tracking this stuff down. But I am fresh out of ideas. So I need help. I will run through system specs and what I have done. EDIT: Forgot to add I cannot even get in game, I get to char select, hit Enter world it starts to load then crashes right before it...
  5. S

Is anyone using active? Warp, /Zone, setgrav, ect? I want to help.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I can change my IP address at will and can make a free account with a secondary email addy/Name Address ect, to make sure not linked with my main. But I am curious. ATM is anyone using active hacks? I am curious as to the following... Warp Piggyzone Setgrav...
  6. S

Can someone explain mercs? Extra slots, upgrading choices.

I cant seem to find a quest on how to gain extra slots besides buying them on the SC. I dont want to buy them. So does anyone know of a quest or something to do in game to get more teirs and more merc slots? Preferably with a link. EQ KB shows nothing. And the skeleton mercs, are they more...
  7. S

Coming back after 3 years, maybe more. Help bring me up to speed please.

Hi everyone. Well when I got the email on my phone about EQ being free, I was intrigued. Now I got three new accounts going and I really need to get some cliff notes on changes to EQ, especially with MQ2. I am sure a lot if even any of you know me, I was more of a reader/behind the scenes...
  8. S

Can anyone suggest a good C# and Forms site?

I am looking for a good site or sites with tutorials and project templates and examples in both Windows Forms and C#. Something other than msdn. If anyone has any good suggestions can ya let me know?
  9. S

Can MQ2 Draw Menus or Forms?

It has been two years since I have used MQ2 or EQ and I cannot remember so maybe someone can help. Is it possible for either of the following questions... Can MQ2 Draw a Form/Menu/Window in Everquest? Can MQ2 Draw a Form/Window/Window outside of EQ? This is probably not a common question...
  10. S

Good PC/Tech & Home Theater Forums? And ....

Can anyone recommend any web site with good forums, meaning active community and such. 1. PC, both software and hardware + overclocking 2. Home theater, tips tricks ect + knowledgeable people 3. Active console gaming community. 4. Console hacking/modding (cfw and neat mods i.e. lights, new...
  11. S

Sony releases another POS (STRONG LANGUAGE)

Sonys next POS
  12. S

Motherboard Question, types and dual processor.

This should be quick and easy, but I have never dealt with a dual processor motherboard. Mind you I am not talking about dual core processor, but more than one processor on a single MB. On with the questions. 1. Do they make them in socket AM2? 2. Do all processors need to be the same model...
  13. S

External Blu Ray works on one computer, not others.

Okay, so I got an HP laptop, I bought a laptop blu ray drive for it on ebay. I bought a slimdrive case for on ebay too, its USB 2.0. I plug it into my laptop, running win vista home x64, it works just fine. Now, I plug the same usb blu ray drive into my PC, it recognizes it as a blu ray...
  14. S

Please help finding this VISTA theme. And RE Umb Startup logo.

I had this for vista before, but I cant find it now. Its exactly like the XP media center edition, except black taskbar and title bar. But still has the blue windows circle start button. See my attached pic. I want the solid titlebar and taskbar in black, but with the style of the blue...
  15. S

Multiple Apps and Drivers install from one DVD via GUI

Hey guys, if anyone knows, you guys gotta. I am looking for a program to make a simple button based gui that each button will install a different app or driver software. Similar to how a motherboard CD works. it pops up with install bus driver, chipset driver, usb driver ect. Whenever I have...
  16. S

Ranger Epic 2.0 Last couple fights, HW and Craftmaster

I am at the last two fights on this. Craftmaster and HW How doable is it with a single group? zwarped cleric and shammy both with about 13k mana. Ranger 20k hps 3,3k ac all aa's Warrior 22k hps 3.6k ac all aa's Rogue 15k hps 2.5k ac 800 aa's Monk 15k hps 2.2k ac 700 aa's Cleric has every...
  17. S

Can one group spawn Demi auggers?

Ive been in demi now for about an hour and a half with my group, Im trying to pop an aug dropper. I remember reading it was like 40 mobs need to be killed. Im sure I have killed 40 mobs. But still no spawns. Do you need to have like 40 down at once??? Or does it work like Anguish auggers?
  18. S

Is there any FD item a cleric can use? Or click from inv?

Just wondering if there is any FD item a cleric can use, or one that another class can use that does not have to be equipped?
  19. S

Whats the easiest anguish mob for 2.0 orb?

Hey all! I got my 6 boxed group their 1.5's, now Im wondering whats the easiest anguish boss to defeat to get their 2.0 orb to finish off their epics? Group makeup is 80 War 3.5 AC 22khps 80 Rng 3.4 AC 20khps 80 Clr 13k mana 80 Monk Generic 15k hps 80 Shm 13k mana 80 Rog 12k hps Any input...
  20. S

Can campsite Aura and Guild Banner BOTH effect you? And powersource questions.

Hi, just wondering, some friends and I are thinking of making a guild. (We only play with real life friends). And till now we have not needed the guild hall or anything. So we were wondering this... If we have say the evasion campsite up, will a guild banner with an effect also take hold...