Search results

1. G

Slow way to level to 70ish, without paying for it or putting in a ton of time.

Get the shroud.mac from here. Hire a merc. Go to forgotten halls and start shroud.mac. Your melee char(or caster with pet) will run around for 6 hours while you are working or whatever killing rats and bats. You can even make it loot the corpses you kill with a few simple mods. I used it for...
  2. G

/moveto loc *** and problems with water?

I have recently noticed a problem that I have never had before. When my /moveto commands pass through water(in any zone) I just start swiming in crazy 8 formation and the char never seems to break the pattern and move on to his goal. Anyone else have that issue - and a fix for it?
  3. G

Nihilist - Firiona Vie - Scammer

Well this guy scammed 600AA didnt pay. Then he scammed someone else that PLs on a regular basis there last night. I know a lot of you do PLs and such so if this guy tries to hire you make 100% sure he pays upfront or you wont be getting paid. Hes active again after a long leave and now hes...
  4. G

Possible - Close Trader when specific person shops?

Would it be possible to have a simple macro running that would close my vendor when certain people shop? Some ass decided not to pay me for PLn a few 100 AAs and he/alts regularly benefit from my low priced traders. Yeah , yeah , I know , I should have asked for him to pay upfront - blah. So...
  5. G

Play a sound when server crash? Possible?

Hello , I am often not sitting at my computer when the server goes down (every damn day on FV hehe) and would like to know if there is any way I could code in a sound file when the - You have been disconnected - screen pops up. Even if you cant help out with this issue, thank you in advance for...