Search results

1. B

/melee question

Can not figure out why /melee will not fire provoke?? [MQ2Melee] timebleed=10 aggro=1 ancestral=20 anger=1 attraction=30 attractionat=20 bash=0 callchallenge=1 defense=100 disarm=0 enrage=1 enragingkick=50 facing=1 fieldarm=20 flash=20 groupcheck=1 gutpunch=1 infuriate=0 kick=1 kneestrike=1...
  2. B

Ranger /melee question

Awesome, you rock. Thank you
  3. B

Ranger /melee question

In ToV rangers got the disc Blizzard of Blades but not Focused Blizzard of Blades. ◾ blades=[0-100] Will use Storm of Blades/Focused Storm of Blades/Focused Squall of Blades disc if endurance above this %. The issue is Blizzard of Blades is a directional aoe where as Focused would be single...
  4. B

Plugin melee

Any update on this?
  5. B

Plugin melee

Please add updated disc for rangers- blades=[0-100] Will use Storm of Blades/Focused Storm of Blades/Focused Squall of Blades disc if endurance above this %. Focused Gale of Blades - 57918 Focused Gale of Blades RK II - 57919 Focused Gale of Blades RK III - 57920 Thanks
  6. B

git hub

Dumb question: How do I download a macro off of git hub and it transfers in a structured format? I have tried all the ways I can think of and it comes over as in book format not line by line format? Any help? thanks
  7. B

Macro MQ2Retro Being Phased Out

Was still using Dev's sham, sk, war and bard macros, well until yesterday. So I would say I was using the retro.
  8. B

melee

Yeah, the update fixed it. thanks Thanks htw for helping try and trouble shoot. Only problem now is the most recent mq2 update broke an old sham /mac that still worked, lol.
  9. B

melee

Went to test this a few minutes ago and the disc was firing fine. When I get back from the holidays I will try to duplicate the problem. Thanks
  10. B

melee

/echo ${Me.CombatAbility[no time to bleed rk. ii]} shows - [MQ2] 76 Also, you can turn on the ShowDebug=1 and ShowCombatAbility=1 in the ini, then /melee load And see what it says about timebleed. Shows - MQ2 Melee:: Disc Pain Doesn't Hurt RK. II (49008) calculated Reuse=301500 ms...
  11. B

melee

I just started boxing War again and everything seems to be firing from /melee except - timebleed=[0-100] Uses the No Time To Bleed/Pain Doesn't Hurt disc if endurance is over this %. My ini- [MQ2Melee] timebleed=10 Have the discs and end is above 10. Any ideas?
  12. B

stacking

Working now, thanks
  13. B

stacking

Since the last patch I have been getting a stacking issue. Wulthan Focusing will not stack with Assurance according to MQ. Any ideas? Thanks, Budlight
  14. B

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Thanks for the fast work. Great service.
  15. B

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Sent you a couple of PM's about getting progression done.
  16. B

Ranger RoS Abilities

All endurance users- Upgraded Respite: Hiatus - 55000 Hiatus RK. II - 55001 Hiatus RK. II - 55002 Ranger Upgraded Jolt: Jolting Wheel Kicks - 55542 Jolting Wheel Kicks - 55543 Jolting Wheel Kicks - 55544 Thanks.
  17. B

Dev's Bot - a potential problem.

Get a chance to look into this?