24 Hour lock issue

SondraMarie

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there anything in progress to make warp useable again ?

If I had to guess, I’d say probably not. Especially at this time as they likely don’t quite know how it’s being detected yet. I have read on a discord server that it’s an “easy” fix, but I think that’s just someone blowing smoke to promote their own product

• Sad
Reactions: EQDAB
There are ideas on a fix but needs coding and testing. Ultimately though they can track anything if they wanted, so don't expect some super cool undetectable warp.

We also can't leave a plugin in that gets people blocked without adding some huge ass warning before using it.

“MQ2 warp uses MoveLocalPlayerToSafePoint func to warp, it’s very very detectable. I suppose you could block the packets with MQ2 after you warp to prevent lockout, would be easy enough.”

This is the supposed easy fix 🤷‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: EQDAB
“MQ2 warp uses MoveLocalPlayerToSafePoint func to warp, it’s very very detectable. I suppose you could block the packets with MQ2 after you warp to prevent lockout, would be easy enough.”

This is the supposed easy fix 🤷‍♂️
MoveLocalPlayerToSafePoint do not exist as far as i know.
warp used to use MoveLocalPlayerToSuccorCoords long time ago and probably changed to now use MoveLocalPlayerToSafeCoords and they probably have a flag set on the function MoveLocalPlayerToSafeCoords and when that function been called X times, it trigger detection.

I got this on the other sites compile so it's not just warp
what were you doing when it happened? the only false positives ive seen are fear + getting ported to 0,0 which is crazy common in fear
then t he other one is probably only specific to plane of war. you die release and nav back having it happen a few times. so when you release in powar it puts your corpse into the mines. so if you wipe in the mines with some type of camp on you will run back and die again in a death loop and eventually it hits you for warping.

I got hit about 10 days go.

I unloaded warp. Since then I've been doing everything I did before. Piggy zoning, using Bot, overseer, speed.

I haven't got hit again yet.