Recent content by Zemetor

1. Z

Better group Exp

I have been group exping in Chelsith Reborn for a long time now. Are there zones out there that have better exp? Any ideas?
  2. Z

Checking for a debuff or DoT on mob

How can a macro check if a mob has a certain debuff or DoT?
  3. Z

Clicking off a buff

Yes of course!! Thanks :)
  4. Z

Clicking off a buff

My SK has the Wicked Steed AA. The associated buff is "Battle Armored Onyx Skystrider". I want my macro to click it off and I use the command: /if (${Me.Buff[Battle Armored Onyx Skystrider].ID}) /nomodkey /notify BuffWindow Buff${Math.Calc[${Me.Buff[Battle Armored Onyx Skystrider].ID}-1].Int}...
  5. Z

Shaman help

Hey you shaman experts! I want to write my own SHM macro but I don't know the class well. Can someone please list the spells and AA's that a macro for a level 100 SHM should cast on PCs and NPC?
  6. Z

International keyboard problem in EQ

It's been bothering me for a long time that EQ screws up international keyboard characters that you generate by first hitting a key that generates a comma above the character you then key in. It seems that in order for this to work with EQ alone, I need to hit the two keys in combination very...
  7. Z

Xorbb's Caged Hatred

Is it possible to recharge Xorbb's Caged Hatred?
  8. Z

Item links

Is it possible to somehow link items that you don't have in your inventory and don't see in chat - similar to the link bots of old?
  9. Z

WPF - Forms.net and other UI's

Guys, what is the best a most powerful platform for writing graphic rich UI? I have been working with WPF and although it's powerful it's cumbersome and productivity is low. Any ideas?
  10. Z

Bot Macro

Hey Pete In what section of the ini do I place clicky self-buffs and on what form?
  11. Z

Good guide to SK swarm kiting?

One very important thing is to have Extended Enhancement active. Since Mortal Coil (MC) is a beneficial spell, it is affected by Extended Enhancement. Thus MC will have a longer duration if Extended Enhancement is active. I use Extended Enhancement from my personal tributes.
  12. Z

The new merc TLO's

Where can I see info about the new Merc TLO structure?
  13. Z

Game Mechanics question

Is there a limit to how much higher level toon a lower level toon can damage - if but only for 1 point?
  14. Z

Teek requester

What is this cheat all about? I can't find it in the forums.