Recent content by Ugak

1. U

MQ2Bot - what /commands do you use?

Some nice stuff there. I should expand mine from just bot on/off and auto follows etc. When the mood hits I will sit down and sort some now you have inspired me :)
  2. U

Plane of Hate

This is the only place I have found with much info https://naroggsplace.wordpress.com/eq-plane-of-hate-revisited/
  3. U

Plane of Hate

Hi all, Any tips on Maestro of Rancor please ? Were having issues with it and curing the AE etc. Thanks
  4. U

Plane of fear

those drops are from the raid mobs not the minis
  5. U

Plane of fear

Doh, tnks :)
  6. U

Plane of fear

There is no group version Just the one version with lots of group minis and trash and a raid mob. Hate has one raid mob Fear has dracoliche, 3xgolums and Cazic Hardly any info about it anywhere as tbh its a bit shit, the group drops from minis are same as the stuff from vendors / named in...
  7. U

Plane of fear

Went a bit caveman, zoned in my shammy, ran about with agro with Div aura. Ran all mobs to north east, while doing that zoned in rest and went to south west corner. Died with sham along west wall after all we in and grabbed body for rez. Once in there was pretty easy, killed all mini's and got...
  8. U

Plane of fear

Nope TBM expansion , plane of Hate and Fear had Revamps, hardly any info about them on Zam or EQR, seems like no one bothered about it :)
  9. U

Plane of fear

Any tips on how to zone into Plane of fear without dying so much ? Am I missing something or is it just luck and a prayer ? :)
  10. U

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

My warrior having some issues with third spire atm. Trys to chain cast it sometimes and kills fps.
  11. U

Multi Core CPU = crashing

Good plan Jim, tnks will do that this week :)
  12. U

Thanks for all the ideas guys, running some mem tests today after my coffee :) Mem tests went through with no problems. Grabbed winEQlite to see if the cpu balancer on that might help ....all toons crashed on log in, so I guess not ><
  13. U

Running an ASUS GTX 970, tried current, beta and older drivers for it. Running on an ASUS X99-PRO Intel i7 5820k 4x8GB DDR4 quad channel Corsair Vengeance Last time i had the ram % on HUD it was running in low numbers, Took HUD off while trying to narrow down crashing problem
  14. U

After a huge upgrade to my PC recently I have developed a nasty problem of crashing on raids with anything from 1-6 toons at a time. Before I had a quad core and 16gb ram and very rarely crashed even when logging in 12 accounts. Now im running a hex core and 32gb and I cant seem to make it...
  15. U

New Expansion

Almost stayed up to hear live stream but they posted the details already. Seems lots of illusions mainly, and have to pre order to get beta.. https://www.everquest.com/expansion-content