Recent content by tw1ggy

1. T

Constant crashing, need help

Also experiencing many crashes. They seem to only happen on zoning. Each instance gets the MQ2 has encountered a crash window. Running lots of docracks which I am going to disable and see if it improves.
  2. T

OP wants to buff avatar in combat. This will not achieve that.
  3. T

I don't use kiss very often so can't help you with making kiss do this on its own. Buff Begging afaik does not support avatar. However, MQ2Events could handle this. Create an event to pause kiss, stop casting, target the character sending the tell, cast avatar, then unpause kiss. If you aren't...
  4. T

Plugin MQ2 Titanium help

Im using the normal eqemu login server. Perhaps there were some servers down at that time because I dont see p1999 in your server list
  5. T

Plugin MQ2 Titanium help

Its called Zek, its under the green part of the list. I appreciate it! This is a gyazo I took of what I described with my MQ box. https://i.gyazo.com/0c7d9e2607f1ac811de74c8f2b983021.png
  6. T

Plugin MQ2 Titanium help

Hi all! Pretty much a MQ2 noob here, just recently became a member here! I've used ROF2 MQ2 builds in the past on servers like UltimateEQ/Imperium/etc with basically no issues. However I have recently started on a server that requires Titanium client (not p99) and have run into an issue. I...