Recent content by Trophy

1. T

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

any1 have a fixed rogue helper macro yet since the lastest mq2moveutils changes?
  2. T

an updated Pull mac for war

this macro works very well but it could use a check for mobs already being aggroed by other players. (if that possible - i guess it is) tried some changes already with checking Target.PctHPs being below 99 - couldnt get it added yet. there might be a better way for skipping/ignoring aggroed...
  3. T

Council Divided

You have to switch tanks and let the dot just fade. there is no other way to deal with it. not sure when we switch our tanks but i would guess after 3rd or 4th rank of the dot or so. (3rd rank is about 250% increased spell damage already)
  4. T

Bloody Kithicor -

Well it should have been fixed like 3 weeks ago, so that u only have to deal with 1 pack of ritualists at a time. At current state you need your raid spread out and kill them at every location once they spawn. Start with ritualists then finish the priests, just ignore the emotes about directions...
  5. T

Bloody Kithicor -

No its not necessary to kill the kyvs. If u like u can just wait for the aneuks to pop.
  6. T

Council Divided

There is no kill order. But you have to kill them ALL within 30 seconds or so once the first mob died.
  7. T

Council Divided

Well just don't kite them while snared and have your knight offtank it. Not sure if it cureable as never bothered doing it.
  8. T

Venom Lord Ksathrax

- at start just deal with Venom Lord - every 150 seconds (not 100% sure tho) - after you engaged - you will get 1 Protector and 1 Spiritist ADD in each "small room". (2 rooms down and 3 rooms up the ramp). So you should have ppl ready to engage the rooms every pop and kill the Protector and...
  9. T

Council Divided

Just tank or kite all councilmens (we usally kite the good ones) apart from each other to minimize the dots. My guess is that you tank/kite them all real close to the raid if you wipe that fast.
  10. T

Air 2: Vyskudra

basic infos on this: - phase 1 is kinda cake, kill golem, then u get about 18 drakes to kill. - when last drakes inc vysukdra pops also. - usally have all raid moving with the big tornado (its named tempest of vysukdra if i'm right) to avoid bad dot. (if u ever get it, you can get rid of it by...
  11. T

Solteris Event 2 - Mayong's Fourth Confidant

Do adds stop spawning once orc is dead? We couldnt find out yet tho as Aprosis raping us pretty much everytime we killed orc. Any special way to deal with adds on this? Or kite/mezz only? Any way to "hide" from silence ae, ie behind walls or something? Thanks.
  12. T

Solteris Event 2 - Mayong's Fourth Confidant

any info/strats for solteris2 yet?maybe how to get control of the adds? Thanks!
  13. T

Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Naggy Macro: LS Macro: Mission lasts 45 minutes and gives u almost an AA per mission (~95%). Normal XP is like 5-6% per mission. So LS Macro is faster for sure but uses some warping also while Naggy Macro doesn't.
  14. T

Lavastorm AFK 2.3 - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Characters I was running this MM with 3 characters yesterday and had no problems at all. 23x success in a row before i stopped it to do something else. U loaded all needed plugins and running this with 3 characters etc?