Recent content by thriky

1. T

Force ranger to Headshot?

Is there a way to force ranger to headshot? If so - how do I set it up?
  2. T

Pull faster?

Thanks Fry, I am not sure what a pull macro means. (noob here) what would that look like? Maybe there's a post on it somewhere? Thank you so much!
  3. T

Pull faster?

Is there a way to make puller run out to get another mob while there is still 1 mob alive in camp? Maybe head out when last mob in camp is at 50% or something like that? In absence of this, half the time my box group sits idle waiting for pulls and cuts EXP rate in half.
  4. T

Bot / pull just sits there

Got it working - i had the ini files in the wrong location and was coming to delete this post :-) Thanks for the response, @Fry !
  5. T

Bot / pull just sits there

I got bot to pull on my desktop machine just fine and decided to set up laptop too. I believe I did it identically but puller just sits there. Here are my steps: - copied all *.ini files to laptop (identical setup on pull stuff e.g. pull distance etc) - copied all mesh files for MQ2nav - running...
  6. T

Shaman lvl 93 keeps spamming Lupine Spirit IV

Got it! Thank you!
  7. T

Shaman lvl 93 keeps spamming Lupine Spirit IV

I turn on bot and it just sits there spamming Lupine Spirit IV. What am I doing wrong? (pretty new to MQ)
  8. T

Mob repop suggestions?

Hmm... this is a bit over my head. Which file do you type this into? Or is it command prompt for MQ?
  9. T

Mob repop suggestions?

Thanks VI, Do you know if you can make it start a constant beeping of some sort when he's up? I put in sound notification, but want to wake my ass up if he's up... which would take something that sounds like a persistent sound alarm... You rock!
  10. T

Mob repop suggestions?

Ok, so i am trying to bag a bow from temple of veeshan for my ranger. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on what's an efficient way to do this? Is there anything on MQ that would be of assistance (besides of course being able to see mobs from zone-in). Is there a way to make the...
  11. T

EQLaunchPad not starting when MQ2Loader on

Thanks htw, I was wondering if you could shed some light on another question i have - is it safe to /target [named] ... i walk in a zone and want to see if there's a certain named up, and highlight npc on the map is kind of hard to see in a crowded zone. I am concerned that if i target the mob...
  12. T

I found that MQ2 seems to load if i start my EQ sessions and then quit the launch-pad and start MMOBUGS loader. Is that a safe way to play, or could i be detected? Thanks!
  13. T

Anyone else have this problem? I start MQ2 loader, and then try to start EQ, but nothing happens from EQ's end. If i close MQ2loader, then EQ starts fine.... It's been this way for a couple of weeks now. What am i doing wrong?? I've patched MQ2 and it's completely up to date as far as I can...
  14. T

HUD: Attack on ?

Re But i like it! :-) Makes my laptop keep me warm -- snow outside! I don't box much anyway ...