Recent content by steelers

1. S

Patch

/shout I want to be a transgender ogre
  2. S

SoF Spell merchant faction(rk 2)

meh scroll back... The plugin isn't 'detected'. (MQ2Cast)It was modified to make it behave correctly. I wouldn't touch this macro at all now.
  3. S

hehehe well! 2 hours of watching me just stand there ;p
  4. S

Here are a couple modifications I added. It was really fun for me to personally learn more coding. Thanks to everyone for the source though to inspire me to do anything. -Moved the player checks to an inc file. You could theoretically now use that inc file over and over in other macros...
  5. S

mq2melee question

thought it was facing=1 to not stick behind a mob.
  6. S

guessing the 1/20 isn't working due to this: http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15341&highlight=mq2cast
  7. S

you can't right click the item unless you are in one of the quest spots. It just doesn't work at all. That's the reason for this macro ;p Plugins I believe are used in this macro are: mq2mmobugs (for obvious reasons, ubertrade) mq2moveutils=mq2moveutils(not sure) mq2exchange=mq2exchange(not...
  8. S

hahah thanks man I think I worked out that lag thing too. Needed to change a few things. #Event Update "Your task 'Screw Loose' has been updated." #Event Reward "You have successfully been granted your reward for: Screw Loose" #include aa.inc Sub Main /declare sl int outer ${Param0}...
  9. S

heh I got a little over careless and left afk for a couple hours. Apparently, I got that little lag thing and was spamming for a few hours. Someone was nice enough to send me a tell and tell me to at least pretend to be nearby ;p
  10. S

yar its folks like you who cause my detection scripts to go off and pause! I put into mine checks for players nearby the npc and nearby me. Also adjusted it to use /ubertrade and /saytarget. Then I just find a nice cozy place andgo play Rock Band!
  11. S

it's funny watching all the toons warp to the same spot and back all day long. c'mon people!
  12. S

counting spawns both NPC and PC

awesome thank you. So If I wanted to check around a loc I'd just plug in the numerical location values? Sweet deal! Makes it nice for mac's that warp where I can now check if a player is sitting around that spot before I jump.
  13. S

counting spawns both NPC and PC

Can you count spawn around a particular target? For instance, I know that I can get a zone count either in full or by using a radius. Can that same logic be applied to : /target questgiver1 and then check for PC's within a radius of that questgiver?
  14. S

MQ2Relaytells v 3.1000

would be of use to me if it wasn't limited to bc..like ini based destination=/bc or destination=/chatchannelnumber or destination=/tell myothertoon However, I am a minority hehe Great job from what I read.
  15. S

Meldrath's Majestic Mansion

hmm I wasn't able to get any task updates Are these listed as Y X Z? P -49.7862, -671.7748, -92.5749, 0, 0, 0, 2, Steamwork_Graveyard P 318.9757, -358.3246, 103.5693, 0, 0, 0, 2, Steam_Stage P 5.4437, -187.4189, 0.7105, 0, 0, 0, 2, Oil_Fountain P -11.6694, -530.6431, -0.4307, 0, 0...