Patch

I assume you mean the compile, in which case the devs have all quit and we're shutting the site down. Sorry for your bad luck.

Opened up the shades today and ...

OMG! the sun is out, it is to bright to go outside what will i do?

I assume you mean the compile, in which case the devs have all quit and we're shutting the site down. Sorry for your bad luck.

OMG, that's horrible, I can't believe it.. I never thought it would happen.. I.. I...

..wait..whats' today's date ? DOH !

lol that was a good one, it took me atleast 10 secs to realize it was april fools day after reading that =). Couldnt imagine eq without you guys, was like dangit now i gotta go to reg mq2 without warp/zone, when ya 4box, the old way of running around, takes a lot longer to move your group lol =).

/s I want to be a female!

Err didn't work.

even bothering today?

Hey just wondering if there is any need to keep an eye out for a compile today or if you guys are just taking the day off since they will probly just change it again tonight? either way sounds good :D just wondering if i should keep an eye out or if we are just waiting to see if they patch again tonight.

Hey just wondering if there is any need to keep an eye out for a compile today or if you guys are just taking the day off since they will probly just change it again tonight? either way sounds good :D just wondering if i should keep an eye out or if we are just waiting to see if they patch again tonight.

lol?

discontinued

I saw a post that said that all future efforts of MMOBugs would be directed toward the enhancement of EVE Online. RIP EQ