Recent content by SneakyDaddy

1. S

LF new UI...any suggestions?

I also use SARS its a great UI imo and it gets updated when it needs to be
  2. S

Playerauctions sucks

PA is not a reputable place to do business. Someone hacked my account and bought a relatively small amount of PP. I complained and asked for information about the toon/account that recieved the PP. They said they could not give me that that information. I said well if they believed it really...
  3. S

elite vendors

Sorry but I gotta call BS on this...(not meant as a personal attack, I just strongly disagree) All those examples were posted elsewhere and repeated here. Of course it being widespread will cause the hammer to come down faster but blaming it only on MMObugs is not fair..IMO If we get it last...
  4. S

elite vendors

If whoever has the "ELITE" shit does not consider me worthy to share with, whether by PM or posting then I could not care less if they lose the ability to make $$$ of these hacks. While most might not admit to it in a open forum I would be shocked to find out the majority here did not agree with...
  5. S

elite vendors

Wow, I translated that into "I got it, STFU before you get it nerfed..." :p
  6. S

MQ2 on the 50/51 Server

I agree that it is not a good use for the new server but SOE could have done worse (and has done worse things). As others have suggested this should be a feature for all accounts that have level 80+ toon. Or better yet, give level 80+ toons ability to create level 50 with another 80+ toon. Race...
  7. S

Instant level 14 or 19?

That was it Sorry I missed that... hehe
  8. S

MQ2 on the 50/51 Server

I do not understand how people can complain that starting a toon at 50 does not give a player the skills needed for the playing the classes and then in the next sentence advocate powerleveling toons in 5 hours. Please explain to me how that will teach someone more than focusing your time on...
  9. S

Instant level 14 or 19?

Anyone tried this since the May 17th patch? I'm getting stuck on the first loot in Blightfire Moors. At first it was targeting random corpses, so I /hidecorpse all... Think I have it narrowed down to Stealthing isn't letting the mac open things anymore.
  10. S

Stupid circles

I think aggro=1 will not solve the problem if 2 or more toons are fighting over aggro...you will just be sticking to front and bouncing around. You might need to /stick off, then /stick, to get the additional parameters to flush... MQ2melee might be resetting /stick behind so you should check...
  11. S

Stupid circles

Using /stick !front could make it better.../stick behind is a common cause for this. Plain /stick should solve problem.
  12. S

Boxing a group....Best Combo?

I use 3 lvl 85's SK, Ranger and Shammy and 1 T5 merc cleric and i can box any group content i want... one of the reasons im taking a break from EQ
  13. S

Bard Macro w/mezz

Modbot on the MQ boards is easier to set up... but if someone is willing help you setup up either that would be the way to go. My experience on the Modbot thread has always been super fast and helpful responses.
  14. S

Want to attack npcs that have aggro on another grp...

I have been using this mac for over a year. It works great for taking aggro from others in my group. When using 2 groups if merc gets aggro then I see my pally target, clear target, target , clear target...... until target is dead or merc is dead.