Recent content by slowburn

1. S

In the market for a new bed

I'm with smarty and even if not a warmer person get it anyways
  2. S

Links to UI Files

need a ui for laptop usage! 1366 x768 my sparxx ui for desktop is unusable from the sheer size of everything
  3. S

Botting and Exp

SK/CLR/ENC/mag/wiz/ber not really a fan of the BEr at this point but he is still the new guy at 85 so he dies alot in some content as his gear is very weak, he's there for skilling up and xp though I think my Sk or chanter pet is more DPS than him at this point though do your daily hot zone...
  4. S

EQ Test server test

some comments over there have me feeling rather dubious. Saroc mentions they want it to be invisible changes that go unnoticed by the player base.
  5. S

Windows 10

6. S

Windows 10

tried that as well ... could barely move in game with all 6 up and running disabled everything in game and still lagged out even in the old guild hall ... I am proud to announce i have a very clean and freshly formatted C: drive with win 7 ultimate running the last of 5 billion updates this...
  7. S

Windows 10

ok i did the upgrade it's nice until i try to load in 6 toons and it's all lag for me I can move but barely prior to the upgrade not 1 issue went from Windows 7 Ultimate to windows 10 pro Processor: AMD FX(tm)- 6100 Six-Core Processor 3.30 Installed Memory (RAM): 16.0GB System...
  8. S

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

HELP PLEASE!!! anyone have an updated 100+ ini that works for this ... mage is waiting to cast until low 70's barely touches his mana pool and is chain casting his first 2 maybe 3 spells if im lucky, not sending pet in until after 80% .. I know it's old and dated any help would be greatly...
  9. S

How to level from 1-55 fast

what happens if you use an xp potion on completion of these?
  10. S

Shaman vs enchanter

I'm with ST 100% take the chanter and down the road add beast in if you want focus buffs/dps. I'm Currently running sk main clr enc mag wiz mag combo. My biggest down fall caster primaries and shields non prestige ate either expensive or not as common mnk rng bst junk
  11. S

account to account moves in EQ no more????

I'm just concerned that with people purging to buy just 1 toon of the account and making the move how many extra hops they want jumped through at this point. ... it's easier to petition to get your secret answer changed at this point
  12. S

account to account moves in EQ no more????

https://help.daybreakgames.com/app/a...ated/1#anchore Transferring Your Character (Account-to-Account - With or Without a Server Change) As of May 7, 2015 Account to Account transfers are not available in Everquest. We hope to restore this service in the future. If you wish to transfer a...
  13. S

Dixxon and EveryKingdom Krono Purchase Dispute

For the record PayPal has gone ass wipe insane trying to get some funds returned to my bank and they say they have completed it but my bank still had no record of ... the transaction over drew my account and until it's made right by PayPal they can't refund the OD fee ... it sucks waiting but...
  14. S

Compiled INI List Bot.mac

I'll be honest I've been using old (2-3 years) devcoder stuff and they do ok, but the disparity of what's out there is beginning to show. Even with the discounts for returning customer I simply can't afford and now that I've added a mage and soon a beast I can't keep up with the costs. An old...
  15. S

MMOLoader autoclosing

patience young GLASShopper! you no want waste money, fixing ting you no control