Recent content by Slaymore

1. S

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Thanks Fry. Using this new dll the wand/mod rod issue is gone. Still not sitting .. here is the log entries with that setting turned on RedactedMageName - [2015/12/23 19:31:15] Behavior: Mana at 86 percent. Medding. RedactedMageName - [2015/12/23 19:31:30] Behavior: Mana at 87 percent...
  2. S

ah that is good to know .. thanks for the reply
  3. S

Running the updated dll that Fry added to test. After a quick test with mage this morning the mage still tries to cast the wand without targeting self and still doesn't sit. Didn't have enough time to run my group up so still need to test if the shaman will heal other group members and no just...
  4. S

91 mage test server Tries to cast Rod of Spectral Transvergence without a target. Once I target myself it clears up. Just wondering (I'm not an expert on the mage but is this spell needed with the mod rod.. same timer isnt it?) RedactedMageName - [2015/12/13 22:05:51] Creating - Summoned...
  5. S

EQBCS not starting - Test Server Build

HI, I am running the test server mmoloader and the eqbcs exe is not auto starting nor will it start when i tell it to under the mmoloader options - launch eqbcs. Tried running launcher as admin as well with no change. If, however, i manually run the exe file it works fine. This does beg the...
  6. S

Hi Guys! Wow. so much has changed in 12 months... Took my 2 days to remember all my logins and passwords lol.. To start, I am only on page 52 of this thread so if this is me being an idiot feel free to flame :) On Test server. So last night i loaded my 100 monk and my 86 sham to start trying...
  7. S

Downshits for clickies not firing.

Just a follow up .. after the latest update its all working again. Thanks
  8. S

It looks like itemization has changed.. or thats what it appears to a noob like me.. take a look at these items and the info.. seems off to me
  9. S

ah ha .. it appears to be mq2cast related /casting "Primordial Steel Earring" item does nothing. Sorry for the posting spam .. just trying to work through this.
  10. S

Things I have tried so far: reboot re-run patcher /plugin mq2melee unload /melee off/on Spells(buffs) handled via downs are casting fine. Items still not auto refreshing etc.
  11. S

This is happening on all characters I have done downs_holys on downshit0=/if (!${Me.Buff[Soothing Breath V].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Jade Earring of the Champion]} && ${Spell[Soothing Breath V].Stacks}) /casting "Jade Earring of the Champion" item downshit1=/if (!${Me.Buff[Form of Endurance X].ID} &&...
  12. S

It appears that my downshits are not recasting my items, either equipped or in inventory. My Holys are firing fine. Let me know what logs or what not I need to post to assist and I will post them. This is on Test.
  13. S

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

I need some help with this one. .. I figured I would start out on a new heroic nec I bummed up from 75 and see if I could get some down/holys working. All my items are auto casting etc. but my spells will just not fire. Here is a spell line and an echo that was generated as well .. it should...
  14. S

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

That was a lot of reading lol .. but I made my way to the end :) So I read a couple posts about how it flows through the downs and holy's but need some clarification. Assumption: It reads each one in the order they are listed, executes the command, then moves to the next. -edit- If the next...
  15. S

MQ2bot - alpha

I grabbed you a screen capture so you can confirm the pretty colors :) This is on test