Recent content by seductive_words

1. S

Kronos Krono's

Defiantly not your typical shady gold farmer, he had the inventory in stock and delivered almost immediately after payment. Did a great job - quick and easy.
  2. S

GPU questions

I would also recommend one card over two. I'm running a GTX670 superclocked, and don't have any lag at all. I run max settings on all games I play. DayZ, D3, CS GO, Wildstar.
  3. S

all digital now

If you live in a market where data caps are enforced. Most markets in the US aren't data cap enforced. In all user agreements there is a cap but it's not enforced unless you start reaching over a TB a month. You can also download several seasons in SD via torrent at a relatively low data...
  4. S

all digital now

Hulu
  5. S

The idiots at Lowes

People like me? You mean people who follow the rules that the company has in place so that they may remain employed and can continue to pay their bills? Don't get me wrong, if some one in management thinks a policy has a negative impact on customers they should bring that up and push for a...
  6. S

The idiots at Lowes

The only purpose the discounts exists is to push online ordering usage. Why would they honor a discount that completely defeats the reason it was ever given to you for in the first place? Honestly the manager made the right call in this case not to honor it. Imagine him trying to explain to...
  7. S

all digital now

Unless it's the local news you're looking for, just torrent your shows. If you have a fast connection it doesn't take long and the commercials are cropped out. Most shows that I'm aware of are uploaded the same day they are aired.
  8. S

2nd gpu

I'm personally running the EVGA 770 Super Clocked. Love it - haven't had any problems with it so far. My computer stays on 24/7, so we're looking at almost 365 days of time the GPU has been on and running. On average I game about 3 hours a night, so we're looking at over 1k hours under load.
  9. S

Multi Level Marketing Businesses (MLM)

Honestly you're better off joining a successful company and working your way up. If you put the same amount of hard work and dedication in to it you'll probably be making a $100k+ salary within 5 years (plus all the nice benefits that come with that) The other option is getting a loan to start...
  10. S

Republic Wireless Cell Phone Plans for $25 and $40

I would add 3G to the cons list (depending on what you use your phone for). I tried remote access over 3G and it was pretty crappy. I can't stand the data cap on the "unlimited" plans.
  11. S

Large Pixel Collider

There are better cases out there. Specifically this brand - MAGNUM STH10 - CaseLabs Store This is a similar build to PC mag's LPC computer - 2013 Q2 Best Gaming PC ~ Slinky Supercomputer 5 15GHz - YouTube
  12. S

R-Tards at work...

Can't stand these schmucks - luckily I have the ability to manage them out of the company if they report to me, unfortunately if they are my peers I have to take the same approach as you. My song is a bit different. The I-95 "Asshole" Song **With Lyrics** - YouTube
  13. S

NFL Fantasy Football 2013

What's the draft date / time?
  14. S

Buying a desktop

If gaming is the most process intensive thing you'll be doing on your PC then I wouldn't bother with dumping the money in to a $500 processor. The most I have ever maxed my CPU (AMD 8 core processor) out too was 50% and that was with running Counter strike GO, Diablo 3, a virus scanner doing a...
  15. S

McDonalds, Minimum Wage Budget

When we stop printing money and go back to some form of market controlled standard the value of the dollar will stop falling. When the value of the dollar stops falling minimum wage won't be so far out of what living costs actually are. Solve the root cause of the problem not provide band-aid...