Recent content by playa

1. playa

Looking for a specific / command

Thanks alot this is it.
  2. playa

It was a macro program. I am unsure what i was using. I forgot to point this out. I searched a about 10 different post with /spell with no luck so far.
  3. playa

I happened apon it once. As you level you can /spellstobuy or something like that and it will tell you what spells your missing. anyone know what this command is?
  4. playa

Bot not working

figured it out was assist at 0 still dont know how to make my target the main assist and not whatever bot picks
  5. playa

Bot not working

worked before the patch i dont know what happened? also how do i make manual assist work im guessing i will be able to assist in raids by clicking MA target if i get this working.
  6. playa

Fish anywhere

Thanks so much your awesome.
  7. playa

Fish anywhere

i edited this code by adding from the fishing mac in under tradeskills bot but this is what i came up with i have fishermans compaion it wont summon and put the pole into my bag though but will fish as long as you have enough bait and your pole doesnt break #turbo #event BrokenPole "#*#You...
  8. playa

Pull.mac

used part of this pull macro thanks alot it works decent just dumb trees giving my problems and over pulling
  9. playa

Frustrated

sent a dev starting name person a message but i fixed it today works some of the time just no idea how to make him sit while nothing is up
  10. playa

Frustrated

quick post before i go to bed im new to this and all charinfo does is crash me so i have no idea what aa's look like and no one has posted that i could find a way to make pulling with range attack easy for me this is 3 days of work here its not that i havent tried what i am trying to...