Recent content by Okiwan

1. O

Question Yes, another "I'm Back" thread with questions

I've personally seen MQ2 in action on Mangler and Phinigel servers. Im guessing it would take editing source that disables it, renaming of a good amount of things (i seem to recall something about EQ actually checking for names?).. Where theres a will, there's a way it would seem? Never really...
  2. O

Shaman help

My shaman is casting debuffs, but doesn't stop casting debuffs until it hits the DebuffStopAt. It literally will cast malo and slow over and over to that point - cant seem to get it to cast a DoT spell for the life of me. Heals seem to be good though when i turn them on. Edit: Fixed mine :D -...
  3. O

No comments about map range limit?

Assisting an npc or a pet lets you target with an unlimited range also. While I understand that may be hard to do, it's not impossible and would in effect be targeting >300 yard range legitimately. Wouldn't that in itself through a flag? Assist isn't bound by line of sight either.
  4. O

Need items.txt please!

Right, I think that I was unclear. I'm currently playing on Ragefire, so an un-updated list would be just fine. 13th floor 404's everytime I try to access it. I currently have no database file for linkdb though, and the one items.txt I was able to find in old compiles is from 2008 and says that...
  5. O

Need items.txt please!

Can someone host up items.txt? Can't get it from 13th Floor, tried searching forums for "linkdb" and "items.txt".