Recent content by obheals

1. O

Question DoCracks - What do you use?

No blind when I do but it’s seldom
  2. O

Zerker ROS abilities

Has Axe of Rekatok been upgraded from Axe of the Aeons? Rk. I 57567 Rk. II 57568 Rk. III 57569 thank you
  3. O

Plugin MQ2Melee Request

Thank you for clarifying Amplified Frenzy. It was updated in ROS. Would you please add the new version: Bolstered Frenzy Rk. I 57543 Bolstered Frenzy Rk. II 57544 Bolstered Frenzy Rk. III 57545 thank you
  4. O

Ranger RoS Abilities

What's the difference and how is it used?
  5. O

Buying Glowing Sebilisian Armor set

I'm looking to buy one or more sets of Glowing Sebilisian armor. Please Send tell. thank you
  6. O

Plugin MQ2Melee Request

regarding mq2melee for berserkers. Would it be possible to add to mq2melee the 2 disciplines below? 1. Amplified Frenzy 2. Bubbling Rage Ob
  7. O

Buying WTB Skybreaker

FOUND. PLEASE DELETE POST
  8. O

berserker holyshit

It works, thank you very much, you guys are clever.
  9. O

berserker holyshit

I'm not seeing dichotomic rage, what am I missing? in the meantime, Any idea why this doesn't work? holyshit8=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dichotomic Rage]}) /disc Dichotomic Rage
  10. O

berserker holyshit

Dichotomic Rage How would you syntax adding Dichotomic Rage to a holyshit? I've tried a couple things but haven't been successful, is it something that could be added as part of mq2melee options? best regards, OB
  11. O

Items Chase Items for Sale - Any Server

great! Very good to work with. A+
  12. O

MQ2bot stick command

I'm aware of the stick commands but I don't see how/where to add them within the mq2bot ini.
  13. O

MQ2bot stick command

trying to be less obvious with mq2bot, Is there a way to make a melee bot not automatically go behind the mob. so basically: 1. attack the mob from anywhere 2. not follow the mob when it flees? thank you, ob
  14. O

Buying WTB Skyiron Kite

please delete thread