Recent content by NegativeZero

1. N

Auto Attack...

Been looking around and haven't seen anything like it yet. Was wondering if there is a macro out there that will make my toon act like a KOS NPC toon. Something that will make me auto-attack any mob or a certain mob that passes within a certain range of me?
  2. N

MQ2 codewords

IT My crew still calls MQ2 IT. Get with IT = Go to website and get new download. Don't worry I got IT covered = about to use MQ2 to handle something. Can you make IT to where we are now? = use MQ2 to get to our location. I wouldn't try IT now. = Don't use any active or macros The list goes on...
  3. N

Six Word Memoir

I didn't do it, he did...
  4. N

The Account Sharing Thread

Now I have a full understanding of how this is working. SLAM THEM!!!
  5. N

The Account Sharing Thread

I log on from home and at work.. that's 2 IP's for sure. So are you saying I have to stop logging on at work because I can only have 1 IP? :eek: :(
  6. N

Haste

Just wondering if there is a way to increase/decrease haste? A command similar to /speed.
  7. N

Yar`Lir the Matriarch

4 Forms. Once the 4th form comes up, the 5th form will be the first one again and you start over the form rotation. If it's your first few tries, I would suggest having a MGB heal rotation at certain percents. Your weaker people MGB'ing first, and the strongest last. Also, throw 4 rogues, 1...
  8. N

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

Quick question. I'm a bit new to macros. How exactly does this work? Throw MQ on all computers involved, throw the macro on all computers involved and start the macro on every computer? Is it possible someone can do a step by step for someone with 3 computers on getting this setup?
  9. N

MM Macros - what should I use?

So I got access to two accounts from RL friends who stopped playing EQ. They informed me they don't care if their account gets banned. I would like to make some rogues for ghosting certain mobs on both accounts. Anyone have any suggestions on what MM macro I could use? I'm all for using...
  10. N

Ghostkill Forum?

Is it possible we could get a forum competely dedicated to ghostkilling? I was getting pretty bored of EQ, and came across a ghostkill plugin, and ever since then, I've been loving it. Would be nice to know what mobs people are ghosting, what mobs people found to be unghostable, etc...I know...