Recent content by necroman

1. necroman

Torrent invite request

Im looking for a BTN invite. I know they are like gold but i can trade invites to a couple i have if needed. Some of you newer people might now know me but ive been around mmo for a very long time i jsut dont play eq anymore. Ive been a member since 2005 Fry, HTW, and a many others can vouch...
  2. necroman

Lizard Squad lashes out after Daybreak Games CEO threatens cyberattacker group

John Smedley has left Daybreak Games to start new company - PC Gamer
  3. necroman

Ragefire Server Opens May 20!

I am all for no progression, i miss those vernant days.
  4. necroman

GPU for 6 Boxing

I run 9 on my HIS ICEQ HD7890, i have 15 on easy with my new EVGA GTX 970 and my 3rd machine will be a GTX 960 so i figured 15-20 on with that one.
  5. necroman

Multi Level Marketing Businesses (MLM)

MLM is a scam if you cant make more money off selling the product than you do by recruiting people to work for you. The only reason they sell a "product" is because it would be an exact pyramid scheme if they didnt and those are illegal. If you can make a living selling the product only then its...
  6. necroman

Final Fantasy XIV

its not on sale for less than 29.99 anywhere right now.
  7. necroman

Final Fantasy XIV

Does anyone have a copy of the game they no longer play and would be willing to transfer the account to my enix account or have a buddy code they have and willing to give it to me. i want to check it out and see what its like. Thanks, Necro
  8. necroman

NFL Fantasy Football 2013

i jsut sent you my 20.00 via paypal
  9. necroman

What Car Do You Drive?

We bought a 2012 Chevy Traverse. It has collapsible 3rd row seating. When the seats are up you still have room for storage. I can fit in the 3rd row seating comfortably. The 2nd row seats are captains chairs so its easy to get to the 3rd row. When the 3rd row is collapsed you have tons of...
  10. necroman

Virus Destroyed my Laptop

Just to let you know Microsoft Security Essentials lost its certification as an AV program. It doesnt find enough of the virus. We cant use it in any corporate environment anymore with any of our customers because of it. With that being said i use it on my home pc and i havent had a single virus...
  11. necroman

MMOBugs Fantasy Football 2012-2013

anyone have a problem bumping this to a 12 team league?
  12. necroman

SSD x2

yes your board supports raid 0 which is want you want to do. there are lots of write ups for the steps involved in doing so jsut google that
  13. necroman

MMOBUGS Launcher failing repeatedly

LOL I'm guess from this post this guys lives at home with mommy and has never worked a real job in his life. Just awesomeness
  14. necroman

What do you plan to box for Fippy?

boxing 5 wizards for mana burn when its released and a cleric =)