Recent content by MQ2Junkie

1. M

Mq2

will the Hud atleast work on these true bot servers?
  2. M

Hacked??

I did change my PW today GM did reply but no help yet, ill call them Monday and mention that aswell willam thanks
  3. M

Hacked??

I was wondering if anyone else ever had kronos come up missing I had 8 vanish and the gm's say they were traded and gave me two id names but nothing else. any suggestions as to what I can do from this point ? any suggestions would be appreciated. the account in question was a bought back...
  4. M

Fartaunt

haha Dealings ill let you know if it's kewl to use now when i figure it out :)
  5. M

Fartaunt

what you sent me helped Fry but when i do it all i get is you are too far away from your target, it'd been a few years since i messed with this stuff so bare with me :) thank you and anyone else that helps
  6. M

Fartaunt

yeah i tried that got everything to work but fartaunt, but i'll retry it again thanks
  7. M

Fartaunt

will Fartaunt work at all? if so what do i need to type to use it? i know its a high risk but i'll accept the risk.
  8. M

Memory

Thank you very much jim
  9. M

Memory

my hud is working but i got something else behind it that says eq memory and system memory had that problem before and there was a fix here before cant find it now though. does anyone remember what it was by chance?
  10. M

Mayong Guild

Noooozzzzzzzzz
  11. M

Mayong Guild

so let me get this right you cheat and your bitching about someone cheating? gotcha thats like calling the kettle black just because you say damgooszile hacks doesnt mean they do seriously eat a cookie and stfu i personaly dont like them on that server but hey whatever last i heard a gm was...
  12. M

its Fabled time (ALMOST)

is there anything even worth worrying about fabled wise unless u raid and then i cant think of anything tbh
  13. M

Frequent warping?

i love the /zone use it all the time wish it worked for the new zones though and as far as warp i have done it since i first subscribed to mmbugs and have had no problem
  14. M

knockback

kewl i searched that earlier or a few days ago but wasnt for sure if theres was something different thanks for the help tohugh appreciate it
  15. M

knockback

is there anything to stop this orcan u makesomething just curious