Recent content by lichd2

1. L

Beam kiting

Its not that hard to beam. Evantil Fear Not mission is best, pull all the mobs on right side of map and north of there (avoiding crack). When you get about 45 mobs they start to freeze up, but a good pull should be 60-70+. Use an SK/Bard to pull and mage to beam them down. Mage wont need any...
  2. L

Teek requester

Id recommend a randomized delay or something, ive seen a few auto teek requestors and its pretty obvious.
  3. L

TLO builder

This is awesome, can't wait to see more.
  4. L

Live MQ2 Release For Expansion Status

Thx you guys for your hard work.
  5. L

IPhone 5s finger print scan hacked. Legit?

Well.. if they have your phone.. then they would have your fingerprint. So if they can copy the fingerprint off the phone successfully and works to rescan... id say its a bust for the fingerprint scanner.
  6. L

Cant Find the Right macro

You can also add your own PCCheck to pause if anyone is within xxx radius of you, so then you dont have to worry about your movements.
  7. L

Cant Find the Right macro

Pete's bot.mac can work for what you need. Set ranger to Puller, SK to tank
  8. L

Bot macro - Customization

try ${SpawnCount[Name]} && ${SpawnCount[Name]} And just keep adding each group/merc name.
  9. L

Mq2Melee sticking to the same target in every zone

Ya it looks like i have/had two seperate issues. One was that stick targetting ID(which was fixed with the % added ty), and another seems to be with petes bot.mac itself trying to face camp after every swing or something. Edit: Well thx guys, I went ahead and deleted my configs and redid them...
  10. L

Its not echoing the wrong Target id anymore, but its still twitching back and forth and not facing/sticking to the mob after returning to camp.
  11. L

It gives the correct target.id. Heres my char config [ZoneInfoWindow] ChatTop=10 ChatBottom=210 ChatLeft=10 ChatRight=410 Locked=0 WindowTitle=Zone Information Fades=1 Delay=0 Duration=500 Alpha=255 FadeToAlpha=255 BGType=1 BGTint.red=255 BGTint.green=255 BGTint.blue=255 [MQ2PiggyZone]...
  12. L

Manual sticking is working, I have no idea what it could be in petes bot.mac. I even took a fresh copy from the post and used it, and i cant even think of anything in the ini that could do that? Edit: actually, when i just auto attacked, it gave the stick ID and it was the same one again...
  13. L

Im using petes bot.mac, even reinstalled and reconfigged everything just to frustratingly have the same problem.