Recent content by larir

1. L

A note about the 15 Dec 11 Compile Release

Thanks for all the hard work !!
  2. L

Bst request

i'm gonna sound like a total noob, but where is the melee ini located ? i been looking in my macroquest folder and cant seem to find it? I have only used MQ for the maps till this week. i started running hunter macro this week and would like to add the melee settings you have to my toon.
  3. L

Having issues targeting

That worked. Thx a ton.
  4. L

Having issues targeting

No i haven't. I have no idea how to do that. I am almost completely computer illiterate. If someone can show me how i would appreciate it. I can fill in the mob names if someone can give some sort of template to follow.
  5. L

Having issues targeting

That is the whole mac. I was wondering how to get an auto target to work.This works fine if i manually target a mob, but i was hopeing to have it auto target so i can afk while running it.
  6. L

Having issues targeting

| Hunter Macro | Hunter.mac | Author : robdawg | Version : just Edited for a one thing. | Usage : /macro Hunter | Description : Modified just a little.. | Updated by : Lord_Vyper #turbo 10 Sub Main |------------------------------------------------------------...
  7. L

Having issues targeting

this from the hunter mac found in the complile /declare UseWarp int outer 1 |------------------------------------------------------------ |Should the macro use MQ2Navigate for movement, if 0, then use moveto? |------------------------------------------------------------...
  8. L

Having issues targeting

I am having problems targeting mobs running hunter macro. I have zero skills writing macros and can't even understand what to change in them . I tried making the target range larger ...it was set at 5000...but this didnt work. any ideas please?sorry if this was asked and answered elsewhere. i...