Recent content by KennyNinja

1. K

Low Level Healer Macro

mq2bot ? /bot on, should use memmed spells.
  2. K

MQ2NoGold, no access, no bullshit....

Tested with MQ2NoNagWindows(from the "other" sites) worked and messages mq2 window when closes the window. Not sure what was wrong with mq2nogold code, but if in future anyone research, there you go. ps: Sorry i couldnt provide more info htw, couldnt reproduce for sure, and gave all info i had...
  3. K

Tested again, only one of 10 free windows showed, the only diff in that one is that he had mq2viewport loaded and /auto vp on and being the active window, other than that i dont see any difference Also everytime i relog window comes back. (on all)
  4. K

shrug some characters never show, others have window popped up(dont know what triggers). I guess the plugin works, but will tell ya when i find how to reproduce or which char is showing when i see it.
  5. K

dont see the all access pop up after a few? same one i screenshooted?
  6. K

was kinda both, like a few alerts were minimized but other still popped as i saw a few !! in the alert window which was the same UI window i uploaded.
  7. K

bazaar.mac

cant download fry version, on macros folder should work?
  8. K

sweet if we could ask crazybard to use it i guess we could swap.
  9. K

Silver or Free to play browser if i /exit https://www.everquest.com/membership thats the only window i get with plugin on text seems equal, what changes is image, and after a few mins logged in
  10. K

Once i get home in 20 mins will tell ya. Thanks man.
  11. K

Well i had posted here but since it wasnt on request, can we get this plugin back active please? Since they upgraded windows to all access and the browser when log out, the plugin basically doesnt block the pop up window.
  12. K

Dixxon and EveryKingdom Krono Purchase Dispute

Hello its 2015, if you think people dont respond because they didnt check your so naive. Atm we are 24/7 connected doesnt matter where you are.
  13. K

MQ2NoGold

Can we update it for the all access window? Since its not go gold anymore, and i dont think its fully blocking it.
  14. K

tailoring and other tradeskills on Ragefire

Skill Tailoring - Project 1999 Wiki EQTC:Learn:Tailoring dont think you can do vendor bought for tailor
  15. K

Game Update 5/28/15

I dont understand that myself, i was able to bind in ec with melees. about transfers Source