1. kegasu

Kronos for Sale

Sent a PM
  2. kegasu

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

Looks like E-Marr is out of plat.
  3. kegasu

Service Power Leveling on E-Marr

The Next expansion is right around the corner. Time to get your toons levels and AA's maxed. I'll level your heroic level 85 toon in just a few days, and your AA's can be maxed (depending on class) in just a few weeks. Also offering TBL flagging. PM me for details. Level 85-110 $100.00 Max...
  4. kegasu

Question Fartaunt broken ?

I'm also getting this. No I'm not on a mount. It has not worked at all for me.
  5. kegasu

Cleric 1.0 question

I agree with Dealings. Prequest takes about 45 minutes at the most.
  6. kegasu

Anyone have any experience working with or for the VA?

I saw the Dr back in January 2011. I am being told that they have all of the evidence, and it just need to be reviewed before it goes to the decisions phase. /shrug
  7. kegasu

Thanks guys. I'll keep on trying and I'll keep you informed if anything seems to work. Thanks again.
  8. kegasu

This is a copy of the letter I sent to my congressman: Honorable Mr. , I had the distinct privilege to have proudly and honorably served our wonderful country, in the world's greatest Navy. I enlisted in 1994 at which time I wasn't even a legal adult at the age of 17. Over the course...
  9. kegasu

Does anyone have any experience working with or for the VA? I need some help. I left the Navy back in 2007 and started going to school. In 2010 I started to have some issues with my knee and was told that I need to have reconstructive surgery ASAP. FYI Yes, this was from a service connected...
  10. kegasu

Fuckton of free Exp potions!

No it's not! Stop trying to ruin my life! Your nothing but a big bully! Uggg I don't like you no more!
  11. kegasu

nope... Emarr
  12. kegasu

WOW! I've never seen so many halfling warriors in riverale at the same time! LOL
  13. kegasu

Triple SC!!

Can you use SC to pay for a sub? Also, can you buy SC if your not a gold member?
  14. kegasu

Infiltrating the Guardian XP bug Macro

Just a question. Is it possible to get AA's here if my toon that is doing the PLing is level 95?
  15. kegasu

Anonymous VS Facebook

I have heard that this is a hoax. Can anyone confirm it?