Recent content by kaneda86

1. K

mq2docrack on EZ?

is mq2docrack an allowed plugin or not for EZ server? most people have a standard mq2 compile so they dont even have a clue what it is. Thanks!
  2. K

How much....

but if you have a pre nerf then it wouldnt change no?
  3. K

How much....

less than an AoN for sure but definitely not like $10 id imagine. the illusion factor is sweet always since clerics dont get skeleton illusions and the mana hp conversion is nice when the ench isnt around.. since its an emu server its not like crack is flowing all over the place and it doesnt...
  4. K

Banned : MQ2 Detected on client (P1999)

id hope theres no banning by simply being a member here. ive gone cold turkey for ages when it comes to EQ and MQ2. i dont much see the point on an emu p1999 server. back then it was such SEQ and a little MQ alont the way
  5. K

Anyone play on Project1999?

anyone selling some good gear for real $$ let me knowin pm. looking for full sets to twink a couple characters one full set for an int caster(necro) and a full set for a plate(bard).
  6. K

$200 Reward

myspace 4tw! if you own myspace btw you should delete it... http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:1h_0b5yVUeUJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewprofile%26friendid%3D162129844+kuiven&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us almost positive its him what with the florida hit and the MMORPG...
  7. K

Heard it through the grapevine...

i was fairly close acquaintances with Abyss before he changed his site from a points based system with actual learning information on the site to a seller site. i had ND from elsewhere before abyss started selling so i never bothered getting it from him. The attitude that he took on from the...
  8. K

SoF Spell merchant faction(rk 2)

sonic screwdrivers for the win! dr who is my hero
  9. K

Sof + Monks

i am an anguish geared monk. played a monk for 3 years. taken him through velious gear to anguish and a bit beyond. soloing seriously depends on who is playing. so do dps and parses. in my anguish gear i can solo all RSS named short of raid mobs or chailak. most monks wondered how i soloed my...
  10. K

better dps?

actually i believe the last monk vs war parses i saw they were very close in dps if you took out clawstrikers. warriors are putting out a ton of dps these days. might be wrong but i saw a few talks about it on monkly-business.net
  11. K

Use your head

my necro is lvl 70 and has 150 aa. i can solo 6 mobs tanking in chardok at once very fast down by the mansi hut. no hacking needed to own that zone with a very sub par character... also lifeburn is their HP turned into a nuke so you get a lvl 75 anguish necro with like 10-11k hp or whatever and...
  12. K

It ain't easy being a monk

so so true... my main classes are monk, bard, and necro lol. i have definitely gotten tells about my gear from a good few people. course my monk was a gk monk for all his gear but i still deny it and tell them to get a clue. course i have since the nerf over 200 legit aa from grouping. 90% of...
  13. K

MQ2 codewords

warping was prawns for us
  14. K

Patch Message July 12, 2007

means that when killing KTH in anguish i wont have to counterpush the raid as much. he fell through the wall and repopped at spwn point with 100%. not that he was hard was just anoying to take more time lol. on another note... thank God they fixed pathing....