Recent content by jodwop

1. jodwop

Group Tasks

Just a tip, I find /bcaa //Keypress H to be more reliable. I have only gotten 4 rewards once, otherwise it is always 3 for four toons.
  2. jodwop

HUD + achievements lists help

I do not see a TLO reference for it here or on mq2 site, so I am assuming no. But that would a nice one to have. I have a feeling it might be related to the same issue as trying to have quest/tasks in the hud. I could be wrong though.
  3. jodwop

returning, doubt wether to progress or just level thru

At 90 you can start wearing some RoF gear. RoF gears upens up at 90, 92, 98... so You almost there on all toons. As dewey said it depends on your overall goal. At the least grab some RoF gear and HoT/VoA content will be easier to go through. Or grab Rof Gear and plow to 100. It really is up to...
  4. jodwop

Sometimes I do not think it is said enough... (For you Pete)

As much as I would like to devote a thread to Fry and htw, I think PeteSampras desreves abit of spotlight. I just came across his posting about trying to make macro code more efficient and it made me step back a min. This on top of his bot.mac and all the other help he has done, he has been a...
  5. jodwop

Sandy Hook Conspiracy

Being from an area very close, this incident certainly hit home. Just like any "facts" that can be portrayed, they can be "bent" to the users will to show what they want. Truth or conspiracy theory I do not know. I watched about 8 mins of it. I can certainly agree with how it seemed in the...
  6. jodwop

2 item click macro (milk and cookies)

The original code is by Hardone from post Summonitem mac . I was tired of having 2 macros that did the exact same thing. I also had wasted time while items were in cooldown. So now I tweaked his code and it clicks both the milk and the cookie dispenser back and forth until item count is reached...
  7. jodwop

Question :

I have not used this mac in quite awhile, so I am not sure if or how much it needs to be updated. But if you run this and read the instructions, it will or did a flawless job of handling selling. But as Fry stated, must have an actual vendor.
  8. jodwop

Controversial Discussion - Guns

This is a mixed feeling topic for me, depending on which side of the coin I am looking at. Growing up in the 80's and with a stepfather in seminary, I was hit from all angles. One of my earliest memories relating to this was me coming home from a week visit with grandparents. My grandmother...
  9. jodwop

Dot Rotation casting

With using mq2twist, just adjust the delay between casting and the spam will lessen.
  10. jodwop

Macros on keyboard....

Why not set those keys to use EQBC "/bcaa" sends to all.
  11. jodwop

Pro-America songs

Ghost of Freedom http://youtu.be/2SVQoRDHSAI
  12. jodwop

How to bot a full group?

And I am gonna take a wild stab and guess you did not contact lax, post on the lavish forums or join the irc channel. Lax and many of the regulars there are phenomenol at helping and solving problems.
  13. jodwop

EQBC

Welcome to the wonderful world of learning :).