Recent content by jobey

1. J

Account Suspended

CWTN with the insider trading news.. Person of many talents!.
  2. J

Looking for Services on Povar/Quellious

Just coming back after a loooooong break. Some of you ole timers should remember me. 4 toons on 4 different accounts are currently lvl 90s. Looking to get them leveled and AAed up atleast. I am discreet and obviously hope that I can find someone credible and discreet also. Feel free to him me up.
  3. J

Returning - looking for 90s Bot Ini's

Looking for 90s charactors ini's Cleric Shaman ShadowKnight Beserker would be great to start.
  4. J

Question Making a long awaited come back. -help- haha

So no sense in trying to level up my characters? just buy new ones? hmm
  5. J

By the way are there any inexpensive places to pick up the expansions these days?
  6. J

After many years I am finally making a comeback. For those that remember me, I (in the early years of MMOB) would try to help others as much as possible. Also tried to get offsets posted and built as soon as possible too. That being said, I have been gone for quite some time. I have recently...
  7. J

./mac modbot.. and clickies

The MQ2Melee plugin works well for the clickies and combat events. and would work independantly from the macro you are running.
  8. J

Who do you want to win?

Nader... now there is a real choice... to hell with big business!
  9. J

Who do you want to win?

to hell with osama and mccrackhead, they are both idiots.
  10. J

Best grind spots?

5 hours?! shit ive been xping for 2 days x5 hours a day and still not even 82 yet...
  11. J

Rogue Helper (RH) Macro - v6.0 by Jerle

there might be something off with the group aspect of mq2. its also having issues healing with afcleric. other group members besides MT.
  12. J

Shroud AA Powerleveling - How To

i dont think that mission works off of group average as much as the level of the charachtor requesting.
  13. J

Whats wrong with this scene?

how the hell did the van fit in there! or i guess they just sealed themselves in.