Recent content by imgregrice

1. I

Question Worth levelling/gearing old toons or get new ones?

First welcome back ( again) secondly I agree with Williams assessment. Should be quick to get to 110 and go ToV T1
  2. I

Question UI request

I still use the SARS one. I liked the one that HTW maintained but he one from eqinterface is good too.
  3. I

Question dodge aug

I got it for 8 of my toons in 3 days there just takes lots of killz :(
  4. I

Kronos Kronos $8.00

Still have some? PM sent
  5. I

best 6 box group makeup

My team is not the most optimal DPS however its very utilitarian. I run SK- such a versatile tank for group content Mage- Good DPS, pet offtank, Coth Bard- Pulls, CC great support DPS for my casters Cleric- obvious heals Shmy - Good backup heals, slows, pretty decent dps, backup rez wiz-...
  6. I

Place to Buy Characters

#Thisfortruth William is the way to go.
  7. I

What's a good 5box combo?

I may as well contribute my team makeup.. Mage- Obvious Coth, good backup pet tank, good dps, damage shield and just fun to play.. ok ok its my favorite class whatever its useful, SK- Tankage- backup pulling Bard- all the reasons mentioned here good dps boost, CC does some damage Wiz- DPS...
  8. I

Beta info

I tend to agree. This is one of the reasons I keep flocking back to EQ over newer "easy" games. I for one would be perfectly fine with some serious hell levels... they shouldn't come easy. What good is rushing to max level/ aa to just be bored again in 3 months? Sure you could argue the content...
  9. I

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

Also... "new" bot40 generated INI ( for my mage) "OLD" INI
  10. I

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

Hey guys.. So I am just coming back after a break and I've been reading up on the continued support for bot40. First off you guys rock! secondly the threads a bit hard to follow as to the current state of the mac and what needs to be done vs what has been done. I tried grabbing the most current...
  11. I

Discord Server

Bad ass! Hopefully this will get more traffic than IRC!
  12. I

Computer Parts - Best Vendor

I'll just throw another plugin for newegg
  13. I

Best pet tank for EoK?

sadly yes air pet stuns no longer are as good as they used to be.
  14. I

Computer build *budget*

yeah ive been doing this. Most people in my area for whatever reason think the old machines are worth way more than they are.