Recent content by icebox11

1. icebox11

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Umm...HIGHLY doubting they would put RR fix, if/when they do, in a patch note...but I could be wrong, since it is pretty known.
  2. icebox11

Need some advice

It means you either have all but Rathe theme completed and can get into Void D OR they just did the FoS Theme and and you're Void B flagged OR something in between.
  3. icebox11

Need some advice

That's true, probably less headaches with competition if you do MMs, plus your current gear means nothing when it comes to completing them.
  4. icebox11

Need some advice

I'd say go for farming Seminal/Medial essences and other Misc T3/4 gear in Field of Bone and Rathe themes.
  5. icebox11

Raid Requirement Questions

I know that Alla provides a lot of this information, if not all of it. They have a whole page devoted to DoN progression and the right order to do it in.
  6. icebox11

movelog wtf moment

No crap, the only exclusion I've known is FV to anything else. I'd say try again, or call in, or both.
  7. icebox11

Whats the risk factor on this?

He didn't specify that it's a MM exactly, and most instances have a certain lockout period (15/20min?) before you can request a new one, but this certain instance he's referring to could be different.
  8. icebox11

Classic MM Nerf / Discussion

I post what they post, so your guess is as good as mine. Although, I don't believe anything is happening until the patch that is coming later on.
  9. icebox11

Replied to by Dev-Elidroth
  10. icebox11

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Can anyone help me in figuring out how I would put a downshit together to click my Chandria's Fang if it's ready? I don't mind putting the poison from my cursor to my inventory randomly, would just like it to cast it whenever it's up, have tried a few different variations and nothing has worked...
  11. icebox11

lol I know, it's np, I've read a bunch of it but after so much of the same crap being thrown back and forth I look for the Dev highlights, were more Dev posts but this was the most informative, they are still deciding what exactly to do and go about things Will post if I see anything else worth...
  12. icebox11

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?&topic_id=155683 (link to the hot-topic) Can see Absor's first release of what's up. Dev-Negreth (18th page in)
  13. icebox11

Recommendation for Naggy.

Yea, I just read what has been said, hit refresh, and pretty much never have to wait for new posts =P For those who haven't read much, they're saying that the gear from MMs are better than what is going to be obtainable at the top end of group-gear in UF expansion, so the plan is to tune it...
  14. icebox11

Recommendation for Naggy.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?&topic_id=155683