Recent content by fritobandito77

1. F

MQ2Melee Updates For Expansions

Monkly confusion Sorry I wasn't clear. Cloud of Fists, Phantom partisan, and Phantom Pummelling are all the same thing. They shouldn't be 'checked' seperately. They are upgrades to each other. I was just trying to consolidate the 'check' of these. Currently MQ2melee checks and assigns timers...
  2. F

MQ2Melee Updates For Expansions

Monk Disciplines for MQ2Melee Firewalker's Synergy Line: Icewalker's Synergy --- I: ID: 59428 II: ID: 59429 III: ID: 59430 Hoshkar's Fang Line: Zlexak's Fang--- I: ID: 59451 II: ID: 59452 III: ID: 59453 Crane Stance Line: Heron Stance--- I: ID: 59441 II: ID: 59442 III: ID: 59443 Torrent of...
  3. F

MQ2Melee Question

How do you submit the changes to the Devs? I've usually just posted on the forums and htw responds and fixes it. Is there another avenue I should take?
  4. F

Holyshits/downshits in MQ2Melee

I've tried changing to specifically look for the Rk. III version of Strength.. After that, it doesn't cast at all. None of them do. I've tried removing '&& ${Spell[Aura of Rage].Stacks}' out of the command line. Still no Dice. also, still no Discs are firing. So yeah.. Awaiting to see what...
  5. F

Holyshits/downshits in MQ2Melee

Normally all my holyshits and downshits work perfectly. Having an issue since the new update. Only Some of my holyshits and downshits work. Example: No matter what buffs I have, even if Aura of Rage is in my buff window, It keeps recasting over and over. Another Example: Only Half of my...
  6. F

MQ2Melee delays

Doomwalkers is firing within 1-2s after it refreshes which is MUCh better than what it was... the only weird thing is this: Announce yields this on load: MQ2Melee::DISC Doomwalker's SYnergy Rk. III(43945) calculated reuse=429492296 ms, Cast=0, Recast=-45000, TImer=8, ActTimer=1432942153 Like...
  7. F

MQ2Melee delays

Yes the Disc puts a debuff on the mob. I'm not denying that. What I am saying is that mq2melee doesn't wait for the debuff to fade before it fires. MQ2melee firing it automatically, relies solely on the refresh time of 30000ms. Instead it needs to take into account the doomwalker's Hastening...
  8. F

MQ2Melee delays

Don't think that's true.. otherwise on the raids were we have multiple monks Synergy would NEVER fire after the initial. it's check to fire is solely based on the Endurance % set in the .ini file. Calculated re-use is still 30000ms
  9. F

MQ2Melee delays

I know you're dealing with getting the new compile up.. but any progress on this issue?
  10. F

MQ2Melee delays

Well then.. glad I could help! ;p Thanks for all you do!
  11. F

MQ2Melee delays

Been trying to figure this out for a long time.. but I can't seem to find a way to adjust the Combat Ability Refresh time. Specifically the monk Discipline ability 'Synergy'. It fires right away if up and you start a new attack.. but it's refresh time is off... it stays unused for up to...
  12. F

MQ2Krust

I know there are multiple ones that check for multiple classes. For instance: Focus is checked against Shaman and Beastlords. And Strength checks for both Spritual Vindication and Strength of the Bosquetender. If I could get the list of all the 'checks' it does, I might be able to continually...
  13. F

MQ2Krust

MQ2Krust is something I always have loaded for 1 simple reason. I use the following labels in my HUD: ${Krust.MeleeBuffs} ${Krust.CasterBuff} It seems there may have been some updates to include at least phase 1 of CoTF expansion... but the spells need to be updated for the TDS expansion. Any...
  14. F

MQ2 Melee (CoTF)

New Disc in the monk spam Synergy Line: Doomwalker's Synergy Doomwalker's Synergy Rk. II Doomwalker's Synergy Rk. III Please add to plugin Also. New addition to monk spam discs (like synergy): Torrent of Fists Torrent of Fists Rk. II Torrent of Fists Rk. III Could you please add this as an...
  15. F

Video lag issues

Hey Everyone. Sorry for the gap in repsonses. RL in the way. Thanks for the suggestions. I have gone through all of the steps suggested. Still nothing has changed. Is there something (debug file, ini, something) I could post/send to see if there's just some setting/bit that I have all messed...