Recent content by flatlined785

1. F

Faction hits cause client to freeze

I turned on logging and it seemed to cause post-fight client freezes in some of the zones listed here. Since I wasn't using logging for anything I care about I have turned it back off. Problem went away once I restarted client with logging off - just turning it off without client reset did not...
  2. F

Disable targetting on bot?

Is it possible to disable the targetting on the bot? My thought is to use my group as normal running the bot, but on one toon (MA), toggle the "disable bot targetting" and then, it would be possible to manually select targets, while the bot still played the toon as usual, and the rest of the...
  3. F

bot.mac still used?

Group versions only I think, tbh 1-65 takes an hour so I don't think it is likely to get much time.
  4. F

bot.mac still used?

Try the plugin bot. No need to mess about with ini files for setup f spells etc. Just wash, and go.
  5. F

MQ2Bot - what /commands do you use?

My MQ2MyButtons would be the best guide to what I do, but 20 isn't enough, so there are still task related things I type each time. [MQ2MYButtons_Buttons] MyButtonLabel_1=bot Y MyButtonCommand_1=/bot on MyButtonLabel_2=Gbot Y MyButtonCommand_2=/bcaa //bot on MyButtonLabel_3=tk task...
  6. F

Request: Dichotomic Psalm

Probably low bard count combined with low tbm count.
  7. F

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Set main assist flag in your group. Set main tank flag in your group. Set xtarget1 to group assist target. If the sk is not your main tank and not your main assist, it should attack the main assist target.
  8. F

Source for Plugins?

They maintain their own vcs. We don't get access to it, only the builds built from it. As for how those plugins are kept up to date I already said, they go off the mq2 forum as a baseline but they keep any orphaned plugins in their distro functional and up to date re: core changes. It depends...
  9. F

Source for Plugins?

Not necessarily. Plugins get called whatever the author wants. Mq2bot is not open, for eg. If the dev team here dev'd something intending it to be part of this site's offering, the called it mq2mmo to help make it clear, as you said, and those tend to be private too.
  10. F

Source for Plugins?

The wiki entries here tend not to list the source or url, and only sometimes say sources available. Most all of the open source plugins were from macroquest VIP & public plugin forums. Sometimes the macroquest source posts are hard to find the latest code and maybe rarely the devs here kept...
  11. F

EverQuest Upcoming Taunt Patch February 2016

No one minds if any class is under represented, it doesn't really matter. Over the years most classes have these slump periods. Why do you think NEC should be able to swarm solo all named that don't ae? Swarm pet Nerf seems totally reasonable
  12. F

eh, not so big a deal, MQ2bot was not really functional for most of the last 3 weeks or so anyhow :) What will probably kill is the macros littered all around the place. Personally I don't use many any more, but all the old ones that people drag out now and then or refer back to...
  13. F

Casters not loosing mana bar any more, so that's great :) Would like to know what it was if someone doesn't mind? I saw it was MQ2Bot update. On test : Running MQ2Bot spams me on every toon with the warning message EQMule put in. "well,well. looks like someone didn't read the changes.txt from...
  14. F

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Running MQ2Bot spams me on every toon with the warning message EQMule put in. Edit : taking this over to the MQ2bot thread.
  15. F

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Current test build, probably push to live next week, stores spell effects on the client using an array only of the size of the number of effects for that spell, instead of an array with 12 entries that might have been empty / unused. Anything that iterated the old array with a size of 12 will...