Recent content by EQlizer

1. E

New Website

Great looking website. Thanks for everyone's efforts, much appreciated!
  2. E

Help, need auto join group macro

ok from what i gather, you are disbanding from group and your friend is afk, and group leader goes to his toon. You go help someone else out, then come back and cant get a group invite because your friend is afk. If you have MQ2Autogroup set up correctly on your computer and your friend has it...
  3. E

Zbot, yes I know its old! :P

slow reply sorry Ok so i dont check the forums everyday sorry for that. Hopefully your issue got resolved already, if not hope this helps. this is what i have in my shaman.ini [Healing] active=TRUE spam=TRUE channel=fs smallpct=80 bigpct=-150 healswitchpct=-150 smallspell=Dannal's Mending...
  4. E

2 computers sharing mq2?

Hey everyone, Trying to figure out how to share MQ2 on my LAN box computer. I am tired of updating ini's and copying them over to box computer. I would like to use one MQ2 instance for both computers if possible.
  5. E

Any Class macro's for the new MM missions

so where can you find modbot.mac? i did a quick search for it with no luck so far. thanks in advance. any direct links?
  6. E

zbot

WOW! this works great. Thank you so much shotgun01. The only line my zbot.mac didnt have was /declare k int So i am not sure what that is for. Pasting it into the macro didn't hurt anything. It is nice to have that back up and working. Thanks again.
  7. E

zbot

Just drop the files in your macros folder.