Recent content by DT

1. DT

Charm Exploit to Transfer No Drop Items and Character Sales

Pretty easy for them to find actually. Since every item has an ItemID they could trace any NODROP to see if it was moved via trade.
  2. DT

Charm Exploit to Transfer No Drop Items and Character Sales

This same type of exploit happened around Velious. Back then, you could /duel another player, charm them, then hand them whatever item you wanted. Leave the zone so the duel would stop and the player would then have the item. Another exploit attached to that was charming the player actually...
  3. DT

Beaming Wi-Fi

Sorry, just need to point out that pun :)
  4. DT

EQ Mac is BACK!... kinda

Would be fun to play. They are keeping boxes under a limit of 3 which is nice.
  5. DT

Plugin idea - loot tracker

Aspire and William: Not sure what has gone on between you two in the past, but don't punish the greater mass of people by having your flame wars left out in the open. Take those to PMs. Otherwise, you take a very constructive thread with a new plugin idea and demolish it by fighting back and...
  6. DT

Bot in Drinal Lobby Last Night

You, sir, should heed your signature.
  7. DT

The idiots at Lowes

So... Coupon says online ordering only. Customer goes into store and asks for coupon, only to be turned down and referred to the online only requirement. Customer gets mad because they couldn't follow the rules, and the company is shit for it? Maybe as a society we should all stop looking...
  8. DT

What Happens Behind The Scenes

Hmm...I read the title and thought you were going to have something else here. *zips pants back up and puts away the lube*
  9. DT

Can't find his post!!!!

Try here: http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/222583-post8.html
  10. DT

How Do I Win EQ?!

So overrated...
  11. DT

How Project 1999 MQ2 Detection System Works

Well, some of the pathing errors are no longer in there. Some of the exploits have been removed, etc. I don't know the full extent but I know it is not EQ 1999. It is EQ 1999 how P1999 thought it should be.
  12. DT

How Project 1999 MQ2 Detection System Works

it isn't a full-on port of '99 eq. they took things out they thought should not be in there.
  13. DT

What to do in EQ?

I know, but hatching a plan makes it seem more monumental. Since you get around, I have to do something to make me feel like one of a kind.
  14. DT

What to do in EQ?

MUAHAHAHA, the plan is working exactly as I imagined! 1. Isolate Orion949 2. Solicit the butt secks from Orion949 3. (space left intentionally blank)