Recent content by derekthom

1. D

MQ2Navigation Back port to UF Feasible?

for real mq2nav is working perfectly on emu in rof2 on redguides, but you dont get any of the fun stuff with them (mainly needing speedutils) bah
  2. D

MQ2Nav capability

hmm dead thread :( any chance of a revival of getting nav onto the rof2 compile?
  3. D

Kronos Krono's

Great service from Aspire, quick and easy to work with, thanks brother!
  4. D

Question MQ2bot + Rogue

Would you be willing to share your rogue ini file?
  5. D

Question MQ2bot + Rogue

thanks nyte, ill fix the mq2bot ini... i haven't played a rogue in years so mostly this morning he's just been soaking exp in FM (not like he adds a lot of dps at 87) Edit:Edit: nevermind search and wiki helped :P
  6. D

Question MQ2bot + Rogue

thanks, I assumed it was mq2bot, any dev input as to what its doing?
  7. D

Question MQ2bot + Rogue

Just started a rogue to replace a merc wizard (already boxing a wizard) and I was wondering if anyone had issues with either mq2bot or melee keep spamming hide which is interrupting the rogue assisting and moving into combat range?
  8. D

wth? getting whooped

i use the same aug and group wurmy as greg, however on a thread that i started someone mentioned this aug Energizing Attachment - EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs which i am currently working on now, looks yummy
  9. D

Question EoK t2 vs 1 and wurmslayer raid drop

this aug intrigues me, thanks for the link, i will definitely look into picking this one up, right now i just have the one from the level 100 vendor in karana... as a side note i know that rune used to be a very serious aggro proc, is that still the case? seems to be quite lacking in current...
  10. D

ok thanks barney, didnt realise it was a rare drop, ill scratch that question then
  11. D

How hard are t2 named vs t1? Have warrior in a full set of visible t1 minus bp, with a merc healer... would he be able to tank any named in t2?
  12. D

How to get rid over cursor hover over function?

Roger that, sorry htw... anyways I like it, I guess that mine has started loading the tooltip, it's got some nifty information in it.
  13. D

How to get rid over cursor hover over function?

hes talking about this new (new to me anyways) little window that pops up when you hover mouse over anything and its definitely part of mq2 wtf.png - Google Drive