Recent content by deathstryker

1. D

Maiden's Eye crashes..

I had mq2 running last evening on both, but I haven't tried it since the patch.
  2. D

Maiden's Eye crashes..

I was wondering around some of the older world content from Luclin last evening before the patch went into affect and was attempting to zone into Maiden's Eye and was unable to zone in for some reason. I kept getting booted out of the game completely on both my laptop and my desktop. I am...
  3. D

Sony "lost" the EQ domain!

soe.com seems to be resolving fyi..
  4. D

GM's reading group chats

My boss doesn't lurk theses forums at all... Since the event was run the other day.
  5. D

GM's reading group chats

As a current guide I will do this often. However I can tell if your botting, but there's nothing wrong with botting a crew. However I did have an instance when I was running a pvp event the other evening on the server I guide with and I did have to disqualify someone who was obviously using MQ...
  6. D

More down time

Watch for another massive ban wave to follow :(
  7. D

Mage pets

On named mobs I will generally use an earth pet. For general grouping I will always use my air or water pet. If we have a decent tank in the group I will switch over to water since it can backstab. The water pet can tank a great deal almost just as good as the air pet can. The air pet does...
  8. D

GM's reading group chats

My assumption is you had an open petition and he was popping in on you. If he didn't say anything to you it could have been a guide as well..
  9. D

Video card replacement question..

I have an aftermarket power supply which will supply just about any kind of video card.
  10. D

Video card replacement question..

I haven't bought any pc parts since 2010, but recently my desktop's video card took a crap and now I've been using the native intel graphics card built in. I really want to purchase a new video card that will allow me to triple box with no problems. Currently I double box and see a small...
  11. D

Mage "beam kiting" tactics

I've read on many different boards but I've yet to find a details discussion on this subject. I am looking for any information on how magicians "beam kite". What zones are you in ? What levels are you while your beam kiting? What pets are you using to beat on the mobs with? Are allowing the...
  12. D

Suspensions should be lifted..

If you keep poking the snake with a stick it will eventually bite you in the ass. And then you'll be hospital asking yourself "why did I poke that snake so much?". If you mess with SOE to much they will perma ban your ass. Best advice, if your going to do so, move your character from one...
  13. D

Yep, I am for sure not going to use any more active hacks. And I've thought about moving my main off the account that got suspended as well just to be safe.
  14. D

Looks like the suspensions are slowly being lifted finally.. This is a result of a massive ban wave that was done on 1/15/13. At least 1 of 3 of my accounts has been lifted. No more active hacks for me.. :)